Scallop Early Adopter Community Presale — GuideBook
With the Scallop Early Adopter Community Presale right around the corner, we are publishing this simple step-by-step article to guide you through the entire process.
📅 7th September 2021
🕐 12 PM BST / 11 AM UTC / 4:30 PM IST
To participate in the Scallop Early Adopter Community Presale and to make your contribution, please go to:
www.earlyaccess.scallopx.com (the timer on the site will be removed at the said time & access will be granted to all users at once)
- Click “Connect Wallet” in the top right-hand corner. A MetaMask pop-up window will appear. Follow the steps in the window to connect your wallet to the website.
2. After connecting your wallet, click “Participate Now” in the center of the screen. At this point, your MAHA balance on the ETH chain, Polygon chain & the MAHA staking pool will be extracted and added up.
- If you hold at least 300 MAHA tokens cumulative: You can progress to fill in your details and send your contribution for allocation on the next screen
- If you hold less than 300 MAHA tokens: You won’t be able to proceed and won’t be able to participate
3. The final page will show a form which you must fill in your details for KYC and make your contribution in USDT/USDC to the Scallop Early Adopter Community PreSale
4. After filling out the form with your details, click “Contribute Now” and follow the instructions that will appear in a MetaMask pop-up window
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the prerequisites for participating in this presale?
- MetaMask Wallet
- 300 MAHA tokens on Polygon/Ethereum/MAHA staking pool which MUST be held for the duration of the 3-month cliff period that the SCLP token is locked for, from TGE
- USDT/USDC tokens
How many SCLP tokens will I receive for my contribution?
To find out how many tokens you will receive, simply divide your contribution amount by the Scallop Early Adopter Community Presale token price ($0.12)
E.g For a $500 contribution, you would receive 4166.66 tokens (500/0.12 = 4166.66 SCLP tokens)
Will the system take into account my MAHA tokens held on both Ethereum and Polygon Networks?
Yes, as long as your tokens are held in the same wallet address on both networks. It will sum your balance on both networks + the MAHA staking pool balance & the final output should be more than OR equal to 300 MAHA tokens.
What happens if I lock my MAHA for MAHAX after the IDO? Am I still eligible?
Yes, you will be eligible. The minimum holding period for eligibility is up to 3 months post SCLP’s TGE, in either MAHA or MahaX tokens.
What if my MAHA tokens are held on an exchange (e.g. KuCoin, Gate.io, etc) and not MetaMask?
Unfortunately, we don’t have the mechanism to verify tokens held on exchanges. If you want to participate in the Scallop Early Adopter Community PreSale, we recommend that you send those tokens to your MetaMask wallet.
What if my MAHA tokens are staked and not showing in my MetaMask, can I still be eligible?
Yes, for the MAHA only staking pool. The interface will track your balance in the MAHA-only staking pool & add it to your MAHA balance on ETH & Polygon.
Please note: the interface will not take into account MAHA staked in other LP pools like the MAHA-ARTH LP.
I have participated in the MAHA-ARTH LP farming pool on PolyDEX &/OR CosmicSwap. Will the MAHA balance in the LP taken into account?
No, the interface does not track the MAHA-ARTH LP. It does, however, track the MAHA-only staking pool balance.