10 Scratch Projects that Will Make You Hungry
By the Scratch Community Team
This post is the first of a new blog series about what young people are sharing in the Scratch online community.
1. This game forces you to choose a side in the age-old debate: tacos or fajitas?
2. BLT? Grilled cheese? Patty melt? With this sandwich builder, you can craft the bread-to-filling ratio of your dreams.
3. Spirit fruits are a thing. And this quiz will tell you which fruit you are.
4. There are sweet foods and savory foods, but the best foods are cute foods.
5. Broccoli and asparagus have never been more hardcore.
6. Feed adorable bunnies by recreating the correct cupcake combination at the deliciously delightful Niu Cafe.
8. Think of this as a “Choose Your Own Adventure” game with desserts. Using your stomach as your guide, decide between donut, cookie, cupcake, macaron, or cake pop.
9. Can you satisfy the “Burger Boss”? In this sleek vector-based game, create the correct burger based on the instructions provided. They get bigger and beefier as you progress through the levels.
10. This original power ballad shares an inarguable nugget of truth. Sing it with us now, Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom!
Hungry for more? Add your own flavor to the community at scratch.mit.edu/create!