From me to you, from A to Z
This is going around and I figured I might as well fill it out…
- Available/Single? No.
- Best Friend? Grant Chastain, unless you count my wife
- Cake or Pie? Probably pie.
- Drink of Choice? Water. I like to use Mio and flavored raspberry tea
- Essential Item You Use Everyday? My iPhone
- Favorite Color? I’m rather partial to navy, evergreen, and wine
- Gummy Bears or Worms? Probably bears, but these are not something I consume. At all.
- Hometown? Effingham, Illinois. The Heart of America.
- Indulgence? Steak N Shake Royale Steakburger
- January or February? January is winter without the holidays. February is the thaw. I prefer the thaw and Valentine’s Day
- Kids and Their Names? I have three (not counting the dog) and you aren’t getting their names.
- Life is Incomplete Without? The letter e?
- Marriage Date? Yes, I’m married. No, you aren’t getting the date. It’s sufficient that I know it and my wife knows it.
- Number of Siblings? I have a brother.
- Oranges or Apples? I don’t eat them anymore, but I liked apple slices more than orange slices.
- Phobias/Fears? Trump in 2020.
- Quote You Like? ”The best way to have a good idea is to have lots of ideas.” — Linus Pauling
- Reason to Smile? Another day above ground is a good day.
- Season? Sweatshirts and shorts season. I think we had it for about five days this year and I’m severely disappointed
- Tag Three or Four People? I do not “tag” people. They do not want to be “tagged.”
- Unknown Fact About Me? I’ve never actually seen It’s a Wonderful Life.
- Vegetable You Don’t Like? I used to not like Brussel sprouts and then I had them cooked correctly and they were divine. I’ll eat anything.
- Worst Habit? Procrastination.
- X-rays You’ve Had? Have a hard time coming up with an X in your little alphabet game? I guess a lot of teeth X-rays?
- Your Favorite Food? Steak
- Zodiac Sign? Cancer. When I was much younger and stupider, I used to say, “I’m a Cancer, I grow on you.” Man, I was dumb.