You can Make Profits by Selling on Amazon
I am going to tell you how?
There are many people I see who are very much interested in selling online to make profits but the problem is either they don’t know how to do it or they think that it is a herculean task. I would like to assure such people that doing it is pretty easy and anyone can do it.
Before answering the how, allow me to answer the what?
What is it that you can sell to the maximum profit. It could be anything really but for better gains you need to have some knowledge and a well thought plan or strategy. Be sure of the profit you can make from the product before you start selling.
Go out there and use Amazon’s app to scan bar codes off the products you can find and see for much these products are selling on Amazon as compared to market price. Chose products with highest difference in price (for highest profits).
If you don’t have a seller account already, make one to start selling (Its easy and free! Just go here ).
“Five things you need to have to sell on Amazon
- Email Id
- Mobile number
- Pan Card
- Bank Account
- When you sign up for a seller account you need to fill the basic information at the first stage like your name, email and password. Pretty simple, no? Next you will be asked to for a legal name and asked to sign(or tick) the agreement. I recommend you actually go through the agreement if you don’t want trouble knocking at your door.
- Next, they will ask you to enter details of the seller. Add address, the category of the product and how many products you want to sell. After you save this information and go to the next page, you will be asked to enter your warehouse or pickup address. Once you are done entering address details, save it and click next.
- The Next Step is to add your bank details. You might be wondering why amazon is asking to add my bank account. Not to worry, the bank details is to receive funds from amazon on your product sales.
- The next step is to enter your Tax Information ( Manage GST Details). This looks something like this.
Here you need to add your GST & PAN details. Second Important thing in Tax details is, selecting your right product tax code (PTC). The final part is uploading your digital signature. Dont worry if you dont hold a leagal digital signature from your CA. Just sign on a plain paper and take scan copy of it and upload on amazon seller central. Oh, you might be wondering what is seller central? Amazon Seller Central is the Home Page for Seller Account, Where you add products, update products, check orders & Payments. Now you can do all these things through Amazon Seller App. Fill out everything correctly, as per the guidelines. Once you are done filling your tax details, you are almost done.
5. The next (and final) step is to upload your product. You should be very tired but very excited at this point but trust me it gets more tiring and more exciting here. Here, you have to enter the details and upload pictures for your product. Basically, you are creating a listing for your product. If you wish to know how to make your product listing more efficient, click here.
The next (and final) step is to upload your product. You should be very tired but very excited at this point but trust me it gets more tiring and more exciting here.
Here, you have to enter the details and upload pictures for your product. Basically, you are creating a listing for your product. If you wish to know how to make your product listing more efficient, click here.
Once your product has been uploaded, it takes Amazon approximately 24 hours for your product to go live because they need to check your dashboard to make sure everything is fine with it.
Once everything is done, you are ready to sell. Keep your listing great and your inventory full and watch the money coming in. Listing plays a very important role in selling your product. Make sure you do it good by clicking here.
If you need any assistance in creating your account or effective listing, you can count on SellerGyan. We help sellers make the best from online selling and make your stay on online platforms, pleasing.
SellerGyan is an AI based e-commerce assistance that help sellers to increase their sales and their product sales rank to come on the top searches. We, at SellerGyan, provide actionable insights through ProsellerAI to sellers on various key metrics to come on top of the Amazon search algorithm.
Our products have an easy to use, step-wise approach to enhance the product visibility as opposed to the relative complexity of handling a seller account.