The European Space Agency is organising its biggest event to date, Φ-week, which will take place from the 12th to 16th of November 2018, in Frascati, Italy. Our Sentinel Hub team will be there in almost its full capacity so make sure you come and meet us.
Our contributions to the event:
- We are supporting Phi Week Bootcamp participants with Sentinel Hub services.
- Tuesday, 11:15, AI4GEO, Magellan room, Production Ready Earth Observation Applications Using Machine Learning (Peressutti, Devis)
- Tuesday, 17:30–19:00, Tent, Sentinel Hub — where are the limits to on-the-fly processing? (Milcinski, Grega)
- Wednesday, 14:00–17:30, James Cook, Earth on AWS (Milcinski, Grega)
- Wednesday, 18:00–19:00, Tent, Open-Source Earth Observation Research Framework for Python (Aleksandrov, Matej)
- Thursday, 16:00, New Space Economy, Big Hall, Building the company without having an Exit in mind (Milcinski, Grega)
- Friday, 9:45, Research Infrastructures & Platforms, Magellan, Perceptive Sentinel — Big Data Knowledge Extraction and Re-creation Platform (Zupanc, Anze)
There will also be some interesting presentations by our partners related to the projects we are involved in:
- Wednesday, 16:50, Citizen Science, Magellan, The LandSense Engagement Platform: Connecting citizens with earth observation data to promote environmental monitoring (Moorthy, Inian)
- Thursday, 9:45, Open Data, Tools and Virtual Labs, Magellan, Enabling research, applications, and collaboration on global high-resolution mosaics from Sentinel-2 via the Copernicus S2GM Service (Brandt, Gunnar)
We would be delighted to meet you, so feel free to either contact us beforehand and make an arrangement, come to one of our digital poster sessions, or simply grab us by the shoulder and let’s go for a coffee.
Before coming, make sure to read our latest blog post about automatic land classification, which should hopefully help with many other machine learning tasks in earth observation. It would be great to discuss how we could cooperate.
We look forward to meeting you!