Proof-of-Support Guidelines for Sentinel Chain
What you need to know before you submit
In our article last week, we have announced our Proof-of-Support (“POS”) campaign. We understand that many of our supporters have been waiting with eager anticipation to submit your POS (you know who you are).
When is the Start Date for POS?
We are excited to announce that POS submissions will begin next
Thursday, 22nd February 2018.
Start Date: 22nd February 2018 at 01:00 GMT
End Date: 25th February 2018 at 23:59 GMT
You can also refer to the city list below if GMT confuses you.
Sydney: 12:00pm /12:00hrs (noon)
Auckland: 2:00pm / 14:00hrs
London: 01:00am / 01:00hrs
Paris: 02:00am / 02:00hrs
Singapore: 09:00am / 09:00hrs
Tokyo: 10:00am/ 10:00hrs
Before we open the submissions, we would like to guide you so that you will have enough time to prepare the items you will need.
What can I submit for Proof-of-Support?
Your POS entries may be a combination of any of the following:
- shares or comments via Twitter, Medium, Telegram, Reddit, Bitcointalk, etc.
- mentions in articles published on mainstream media channels
- articles, reviews, or media such as videos posted on Reddit, Bitcointalk, YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
- influencer campaign videos on social media, ICO Review Sites, etc.
- creative content which doesn’t fit in any of the above categories (e.g. watercolour paintings of cows)
How will I submit my Proof-of-Support?
POS submission will be via our Sentinel Chain website (https://sentinel-chain.org/).
Depending on your submission, we advise that you get these items ready before you proceed to submit.
- URL links of your articles, videos, etc.
- Screenshots of your shares on social media (if URLs are not available) which are not more than 10mb.
- A short description in 150 characters (or less) explaining how your Proof-of-Support will benefit Sentinel Chain and its community.
How many entries can I submit for Proof-of-Support?
- Points are awarded based on on original and authentic content.
- Points will not be awarded on the number of POS entries submitted.
- You may submit up to 3 POS entries in any combination.
- e.g. 1 share on Bitcointalk + 1 article on Medium; or
- 2 articles on Medium;
- 1 YouTube review.
How will you determine my POS score?
Your POS score will be determined by the Tier of your entry and at the sole discretion of the team. Your POS score will be final.
At a minimum, the equation is as follows:
Successful KYC registration = Your POS Score
Eg. POS Score = 1point = US$100 of SENC allocation
- Tier 1: 1–5 points
Shares via Twitter, Medium, Telegram, Reddit, Bitcointalk, and others
- Tier 2: 1–10 points
Mentions in mainstream media articles
- Tier 3: 3–50 points
Articles, reviews, media published on Reddit, Bitcointalk, etc.
- Type of audience
- Quality and accuracy
- Tier 4: 5–250 points
Influencer campaigns on social media (YouTube, Twitter), ICO Review Sites, etc.
- Type of Audience
- Outreach potential
Can I make changes after I submit my POS?
Your submission will be final as the team needs time to review. Please note that incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and will be rejected.
We strongly recommend that you get everything ready before the submission window opens. Please be advised that we will not entertain requests for re-submissions.
Some Terms & Conditions
Nobody likes to read the fine print. So we are including the important ones here.
- Plagiarism will earn you an automatic disqualification.
- Proof-of-Support is only open to participants who have been successfully approved during our KYC registration.
- Your POS Score will be final. We will not entertain any correspondence via private messages, e-mails, etc.
If you have any questions, our friendly Admins provide 24/7 live chat support via Telegram.