Top 10 Reasons to Choose IOS Platform for Mobile App Development — ClapCreative
There has always been a buzz around related to the choice of Platform to be used for developing Mobile Applications and is highly debatable. In one of my previous Blog I discussed the intended pros and cons of Native Apps and Cross Platform Apps. When it comes to developing native apps, there always arises a dilemma between Android and iOS? On which one to develop application first and much more.
There always existed an arch rivalry between iPhone development Los Angeles and Android Development Los Angeles companies. As a result there is always something new and fascinating in the market in terms of app development and end user. The cut throat competition between both these leaders ruling the app market made even necessary for developers to judge and decide the correct option for career development. The market share has been the bone of contention between these two giants but the final judgment depends from company to company and their intended requirements for their applications, but here I will highlight some areas where iOS platform can prove out to be an amazing choice for development.
Benefits of iOS that outruns Android in app race -
- The App Quality is more desirable: — quantitatively the number of apps developed using android platforms does outnumber the ones developed with iOS platforms but when the quality of app is taken into accountability tables are surely turned upside down. IOS platform offers unmatched quality particularly in niches of media, children’s apps or games.
- No Carrier Data: — Android allows the devices or Smartphone to be overloaded with third party applications with compromised quality with some charging exorbitant subscription rates. Even many pre-installed apps fall short of their promised quality providing an overall deceptive experience. Where in Apple does not allow any carrier junk or unnecessary apps. This is an advantage iOS users enjoy over Android ones.
- Complemented User Experience: — Indeed the user interface on iOS devices has not been subjected to major changes unless iOS 7 which on contrary to Android varies a lot from one manufacturer to the other because of skinning. Fragmentation is a big issues for Android, nearly 60% of all iphone users are using the latest version of iOS while this number is very less when taken into account the android devices where less than 10% are using the newest versions. Yet another problem that arises with fragmentation is that large number of carriers and manufacturers of handsets that are associated with android does not keep their users updated with the new versions. This problem exacerbates with the increasing and endless number of devices running on iOS. Whereas Apple does not allow Skinning and subsequently allows its users to upgrade to new versions resulting in a more consistent and enhanced user experience.
- Better HTML Support: — HTML5 has all the potential to replace Flash to cater the multimedia needs of users on the web. After all it’s already a big thing on web, and a better support will definitely boost the usage of apple devices.
- Dynamic Icons for Apps: — iOS icons are much appealing and pleasant, they are designed aesthetically and some folders and apps show notifications even without logging. While in this area android suffers from limited capabilities.
- Apps Listings are Tablet friendly: — The Apple App store has long listings of apps which are managed categorically. It shows iphone and iPad apps differently in sections. iPad apps are specifically designed to suit tablets as they have larger screens.
- More Better Siri: — Apple has improvised its Siri with many surprising features which answers questions using Artificial Intelligence technology. The questions can range from variety of problems to which it provides very satisfactory answers. Siri has been made so sophisticated that very few answers surface any errors.
- Better Power Management: — iOS is ahead in race when it comes to power management. One of the reasons being that iOS is very repulsive to all third party apps that run in background. Another reason is that iPhone 4S does not provide LTE support. Battery life is one of the strong metric to pay heed while purchasing a Smartphone. Apple surely provides its users a better sense of satisfaction in terms to it and a lot of people vouch for in their purchasing of a cell phone.
- Better Support for USB Audio Devices: — iOS Devices can record and play audio with their standard USB devices. This facility of playing with USB audio devices is not available on Android phones. The USB port of android cannot host audio devices. Prospective buyers lay more emphasis on Smartphone that support good audio features and music on iOS devices sounds extremely good.
- Ease of Compatibility: — Unlike Android which is supported by abundant of devices in market the variety of devices in case of iOS are always compliant with each other. So it becomes quite easy for Mobile App Developers Los Angeles to focus more on development instead of compatibility of applications running on various devices. Apple devices has advanced functionalities and higher processor speed with huge storage so that iphone users can use small and feature rich applications that can be developed using Human Interface Guidelines used for iOS development. iPhone and iPad are being increasingly used by business classes as well as making their way into our young and youthful generation.
The above points highlight some areas where iOS is doing extremely well. For Enterprises and Businesses adapting their products for the right audience in the marketplace is a key factor that way they can keep their company in the forefront of minds of users and can boost their brand value.
Apart from end users here are some Benefits of developing Mobile Applications development Los Angeles for Business -
- Attracting New Customers — Attracting new customers and making them stay with your business is the key to produce more sales. With a developed iPhone app companies can advertise to more tech-savvy audience. A Quality mobile app developers Los Angeles will present much related suggestions that relate much to the products you are selling in the market.
- Ease of Use — iPhone apps are very easy to use and are enjoyable, making it more desirable among users. The more satisfaction they will get out of your apps the more better relationship you will develop with them. A well designed app can present new ways to increase profits, revenues and can serve you with much of new offerings.
- Enhanced Customer Experience — Your business can keep the communication lines open 24*7 via your app and curb the need to have twenty four hours a day call center to receive queries from your customers. They will then able to access company’s services with much greater ease. You can even highlight all special events and upcoming sales by sending them periodic updates.
IOS does not compromise on its quality and every mobile developer should leverage the awe-inspiring feature that comes with iOS phones. The quality has allured many users and therefore huge benefits can be reaped by developing iOS apps. An app should be designed for iOS first to test all the limits and skill sets. Creating on Android later on will always be an easier task.