My previous interview articles for Google, Facebook and Uber have been helpful to the readers. The next couple of articles were on how to prepare for these interviews split into two parts, Part 1 and Part 2.
1. How does a logistic regression model know what the coefficients are?
2. Difference between convex and non-convex cost function; what does it mean when a cost function is non-convex?
3. Is random weight assignment better than assigning same weights to the units in the hidden layer?
4. Given a bar plot and imagine you are pouring water from the top, how to qualify how much water can be kept in the bar chart?
5. What is Overfitting?
6. How would the change of prime membership fee would affect the market?