Agile, Scrum and DevOps — Let’s Play LEGO®
A stunning learning experience into the world of Agile, Scrum and DevOps!
Do you think you know Agile? How about Scrum? And DevOps?
In a just either 1 day of learning through play with a very special LEGO® Game, or 2 days of simulated practice + in depth learning through 3D models and storytelling “powered” by the SERIOUS PLAY® Method, you will learn Agile, Scrum and DevOps in a fun and memorable way.
Come play with us, learn and grow your knowledge about what really means Agile, Scrum and DevOps with this LEGO® unforgettable workshop!
The topics covered on this “magical” learning experience include:
- All 4 Agile Values and 12 Principles.
- All Scrum values, roles, events and artifacts.
- The Three Ways of DevOps.
- Value Stream Mapping.
- Theory of Constraints.
- Continuous Learning (PDSA, Kaizen, Kata and DevOps).
Your main takeaways from this workshop will be:
- The real meaning behind all 4 Agile values and 12 principles.
- The why and applicability of all Scrum values, roles, events and artifacts.
- The philosophy behind the Three Ways of DevOps.
- How to visualise and measure a Value Stream.
- The basics about the Theory of Constraints.
- The basics about Continuous Learning (PDSA, Kaizen, Kata and DevOps).
- The relationship between Agile, Scrum and DevOps.
- Everyone that wants to have fun and learn through play :-)
- You should bring your good mood!
- LEGO® Game = 1 day.
- LEGO® Game + SERIOUS PLAY® “powered” Training = 2 days.
- LEGO® Game: 400 € + VAT.
- LEGO® Game + SERIOUS PLAY® “powered” Training = 800 € + VAT.
Note: The above values are per person and for public workshops. Discounts are available for groups, organizations, conference organizers and students.
Legal info: LEGO, SERIOUS PLAY, the Minifigure and the Brick and Knob configurations are trademarks of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this website. © 2017 The LEGO Group.