Sexography: Sex Stories You Don’t Want to Miss
It’s been a busy week here at Sexography. Here are some stories you don’t want to miss.
Today, we’re wrapping up the Alternative Relationship Summit, an exciting couple of days where those of us in alternative relationships discuss the way we’ve decided to opt-out of the usual status quo, covering the benefits as well as the challenges. Our very own Columnist Sarah Stroh put everything together and our Editor Joe Duncan was one of the speakers.
We’d like to thank all of you who attended.
In case you missed it, we’ve had some excellent articles this week that you’re going to want to check out.
- Sexography Columnist Carlyn Beccia set the record straight with 7 Penis Myths Men Wish Women Would Stop Believing.
- Sexography Editor Benjamin Davis clarifies a few things in What is No-Nut November (Other Than a Terrible Idea?).
- Ash Jurberg has dipped into the research to bring us two new pieces for our newly revitalized section, Modern Sex, daring us to ask what sex will be like in 2022 with What Does Sex Look Like in 2022? 5 Sex Trends on the Rise. He also explores the club that allows women to freely explore their sexuality with The New Club Where Curious Women Can Explore Their Sexuality.
- The Sex & Secrets Column tells us about her sex life with her girlfriend and their first time using a strap-on with the aptly titled I Just Used a Strap-On for the First Time — Here’s What It Was Like.
- Sean Kernan makes his return to Sexography with a warning for other men: I Don’t Care How Old She Looks — She is 14.
- Joe Duncan dives into the research on our deepest, darkest, most secretive fantasies with The Unspoken Fantasy of Partnered Masturbation.
- Sarah Stroh helps us try to remedy dead bedrooms with 5 Steps to Solving a Sexless Relationship.
Some other goodies you may have missed over the past few months are:
- We’ve Got a Robot Vagina Problem, by Benjamin Davis
- Feeling Friskier Lately? Here’s Why You Get Hornier in the Winter, by Carlyn Beccia
- Science Uncovers a Fascinating Link Between Anal Sex and the Orgasm Gap, by Joe Duncan
- Here’s all the Hot Details About Wax Play in the Bedroom, by The Sex & Secrets Column
- 5 Clitoris Myths Women Wished Men Would Stop Believing, by Carlyn Beccia
- I Don’t Always Want to Come First, by Sarah Stroh
- Science Explains the Top Four Sexual Techniques to Enhance Her Pleasure, by Joe Duncan
- Science Explains Why Men Enjoy Watching Their Partners Have Sex, by Joe Duncan
Support us on Patreon
Don’t forget, we have a Patreon where you can support us, as well. Readers can support us for as little as $1 per month, and it really helps us keep things running.
As always, a special thank you to our Patreon subscribers for supporting us and allowing us to work on this project besides our main jobs.
If you’re a writer at Sexography, we offer our $10 patrons an expedited submission process (so that your articles are reviewed first) and guaranteed featured placement for accepted works to return the kindness.