Join our FIRST Masternode competition!
Ever wish you had enough tokens for an ICO in the early stages to run a Masternode? We have all heard the stories of the people who did this with other tokens and are now sitting on a beach somewhere making 5 figures a month (or more!) as a passive income, because they got in early. Well, we have some news that could make this a reality.
As further incentive to invest in our main sale, when we hit $1 Million dollars in value, we are giving away 2 Masternode licenses to some lucky SHR token holders.
1. One person that we randomly draw, will win a Masternode license, all for themselves.
2. Another 100 that we randomly draw will be selected to run a pooled node together, with 2,000,000 staked tokens.
A small investment of 0.5 ETH gets you one entry.
- The tokens provided are for the purpose of adding Masternode power to the ShareRing Network.
- The winners will not have the ability to move or sell the staked tokens at any stage. These Masternode promotional tokens are locked for life in a Masternode specific wallet.
- All those who have already contributed to the Main Sale (not the pre-sale or seed round) will receive entries relative to their existing contribution. 0.5 ETH = 1 entry.
- The winner of the pooled and single Masternode competitions will have the option (at any time) to increase their earnings by topping up their staked amount with their own SHR (up to a maximum that may be set by ShareRing in the future).
Entry is easy:
- Get Whitelisted https://sharering.network/en/whitelist
- Complete KYC verification (email will be sent once you have been Whitelisted)
- Contribute to the Main Sale Main Sale to the value of at least 0.5 ETH
- Get your friends on board so we can hit our first $1m target as quickly as possible
But wait, there’s more! We will be awarding more Masternodes when we hit $3mil (we will be amping it up a bit too, with another incentive!). Anyone who enters this < $1m Masternode competition will also be automatically entered into the subsequent draws, so you don’t want to miss out on this one!
If you’re unsure of the earning power of Masternodes, please consult the following short article. The big difference that ShareRing are offering though, is direct SHR earnings from the transactions that are performed on the network, so the number of tokens awarded may increase substantially over time.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is ShareRing Holdings, Malta.
2. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
Who can enter
1. Entry is open to all people who have successfully completed their KYC and contributed 0.5 ETH to the ShareRing main sale.
When to enter
1. The competition commences at the beginning of the ShareRing main sale, concludes at soon as 50,000,000 SHR have been sold in the main sale.
2. Entries must be received prior to the competition close time.
3. The time of entry will in each case be the time that the transaction is confirmed by the main sale smart contract.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including incorrect ETH address, GAS limit, or delays in the functionality of the token sale smart contract or ethereum network.
How to enter
1. Entrants may enter the competition by: 1. Logging into the ShareRing website, completing their KYC, and sending at least 0.5 ETH to the main sale address (as listed on the ShareRing main sale page)
2. Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Conditions of Entry. For the purposes of these content requirements, “entry content” includes any content (KYC data, whitelisted ETH address, email address) that entrants submit, upload, transmit, publish, communicate or use in connection with their entry into the Promotion.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal addresses, PO Box addresses or SIM cards to register single or multiple purchases.
Number of Entries permitted
1. You may enter as many times as you wish. Each entry requires a contribution of 0.5 ETH.
Draw and Notification of winner
1. The single Masternode winner will be the first randomly drawn entry, from the pool of ETH addresses that have contributed.
2. The 100 ‘Pooled’ Masternode winners will be the 2nd to 101st valid entries randomly drawn from the pool of ETH addresses that have been contributed.
3. The winner will be drawn within 1 week of the main sale reaching a total of $1,000,000 USD in contributions.
4. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
5. The winner/s will be notified by their registered email within three days of the draw.
6. Prizes will be awarded to person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. email address).
Prize on offer
1. Individual prize value cannot be determined, as it is dependent on the earning power of the Masternodes.
2. One (1) winner will receive: A license to run a ShareLedger masternode. The masternode will contain 2,000,000 staked SHR tokens. These tokens cannot be unlocked or accessed by the winner. The winner will receive all earnings from these ‘staked’ tokens, to be automatically sent to your ShareToken blockchain wallet.
3. 100 winners will receive: A license to participate in a pooled ShareLedger masternode. Each winner will receive 20,000 staked SHR tokens. These tokens cannot be unlocked or accessed by the winner. The winner will receive all earnings from their ‘staked’ tokens, to be automatically sent to your ShareToken blockchain walled.
4. All winners will have the ongoing option to ‘stake’ more of their own tokens into the winning masternode.
5. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
6. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
7. The winner/s is/are responsible for all the expenses and associated costs of hosting the masternode.
8. By entering this competition, entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in this prize should they be chosen as winners. The winners release the promoter and other organisers, their related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, the prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the released parties not be liable for any injury, sickness or death, property loss or damage or other direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind, howsoever sustained or incurred, in connection with or arising out of the prize or any other aspect of the prize.
Further Terms and Conditions:
1. Subject to complying with all relevant legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
2. The Promoter ShareRing and their associated companies and employees assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
3. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under jurisdictional Regulation.
4. Entrants are responsible for any cost associated with accessing the promotional website . Access to that site is dependent on the Internet service provider.
5. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition.
6. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.