Sharesies Beta update… one month in
How it’s been going 👍
A month ago we launched Sharesies Beta product. Woo! And so far, so good. We’ve got over 2,000 customers and are stoked at how many new investors we have on Sharesies.
I’m pretty chuffed to be one of those myself.
Like many of our customers, I made my first investment into the share market on Sharesies! I have to say it feels pretty cool to have an investment portfolio. And I’ve loved hearing from others about how it’s been going so far.
What people are saying
We’ve had some really awesome feedback…
And some really great feedback on where we can improve….
Some of the changes
Based on this we’ve made some changes:
- We updated the Wallet design to make it clearer what each transaction is about, and also to make the top up more obvious.
- And also added in Order History to each of the investments in your portfolio so you can see your orders and how much you bought them for.
What’s up next
The key things for us to work on from here are:
- Adding more detailed performance tracking… Graphs! It has been great learning more about the types of info people want to see to understand how their investments are going. And we’re using this to inform what we show on the graphs to make sure the most important info is displayed.
- Moving from ‘closed beta’ to ‘open beta’ where people will be able to sign up straight from our website without having to wait for an invite.
- Adding to the range of funds we offer on Sharesies. We’re currently working through adding some ethical options.
A massive thanks to the 2079 Sharesies investors that have joined us so far. We’ve received awesome thoughtful feedback and this will really help us develop Sharesies to make investing loveable.
Sharesies is making investing easy for everyone. We’re currently in closed beta — if you’re keen to join the waitlist head to our website. And to stay up to date with what we’re up to, follow us on Facebook and Twitter.