Sharone Wright Skills 100 Camp — Sponsored By Adidas (Invitation Only)
WHERE: TITANS ARENA @ HISTORIC BALLARD HUDSON — HOME OF CGTC BASKETBALL
- FIRST PRESBYTERIAN DAY (FPD)
- 10TH GRADE
- COMBO GUARD
- SMITH IS A BIT UNDERSIZED FOR THE SHOOTING GUARD POSITION, BUT HIS ATHLETICISM & EXPLOSIVE SLASHING ABILITY ENABLES HIM TO GET TO THE RIM AND FINISH AT THE BASKET WITH EASE. THIS SUMMER HE WILL FOCUS ON BECOMING A MORE CONSISTENT JUMP SHOOTER AS WELL AS SHARPEN HIS DEFENSIVE TECHNIQUES.
- 2015–16 STATS:10PPG 4RPG
- CLASS OF 2018
- WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU AT THE SHARONE WRIGHT SKILLS 100 CAMP — YOU’RE INVITED!
This will be a three (3) day high intensity skills training and development basketball camp offered to advanced student athletes in the Macon & Middle Georgia area. Participants will be trained by certified and qualified staff who have great credentials as well as adequate basketball backgrounds. Moreover, this camp will only be offered to student athletes that are in grades 7th-12th.
- Participants for this camp have already been nominated and contacted
- (No Walk-Ups Allowed)
- Lunch will be provided
- Camp awards will be given out at the conclusion of camp
- FREE OF CHARGE