Shyft Network Announces Opening of Polkastarter IDO Whitelist
We are delighted to announce that the whitelisting phase of our public distribution process on Polkastarter is about to begin. Community members will get a chance to secure a spot on the whitelist for the Polkastarter IDO scheduled for March 24th, 2021.
Shyft Network IDO Details:
- Only whitelisted users will be allowed to participate in the IDO. To register your interest, you must submit the whitelisting form.
- If you are a $POLS holder, please follow these instructions on how to participate in a Pool exclusive to $POLS holders.
- Non $POLS holders can also participate in a standard pool and claim tokens, just follow these instructions.
- Shyft Network will be allocating $500,000 worth of SHFT tokens to the Polkastarter IDO, at $0.20 per token.
- Contributions will be accepted from valid (non-exchange), whitelisted ERC20 addresses.
To promote a fair and transparent distribution of SHFT tokens, Shyft Network will employ a random lottery to select whitelisted users. We will work with the Polkastarter team to shortlist valid ERC20 addresses, as well as disqualify dishonest participants, such as bots or duplicate entries.
The Polkastarter IDO Whitelisting phase will open on March 15th at 4:30 PM UTC and will close on March 19th at 4:30 PM UTC.*
To make yourself eligible for the whitelisting lottery, you must Register to fill out our Whitelisting form here: https://id.shyft.network/.
Also, don’t forget to:
- Join the official Shyft Network community channel and the Shyft Network Announcements channel on Telegram.
- Follow Shyft Network and Polkastarter on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shyftnetwork https://twitter.com/polkastarter
Shyft Network | Polkastarter Treasure Hunt
1) Request a portal invite by email (https://id.shyft.network/request).
2) Check your inbox for the Shyft email and click on Create My Account.
3) Fill out KYC.
4) Go to the Dashboard — https://id.shyft.network/dashboard — Click on Manage ERC20 Address and enter your address for the whitelist.
6) Click on Answer the Quiz Question and complete the question.
7) If you win a spot you should receive an email before Tuesday, March 23rd.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us on Telegram or by email at Contact@shyft.network
About Shyft Network
Shyft Network is a public protocol designed to aggregate and embed trust, validation and discoverability into data stored on public and private ecosystems, and facilitate information transfer between permissioned and permissionless networks. By incentivizing individuals and enterprises to work together, Shyft Network allows for the layering of context on top of data, turning raw data into meaningful information.
SHFT is a currency for identity and data transmission, as well as a governance mechanism for coordination across ecosystems that enables entity-to-entity governance, compliant asset creation, and a system for compliant defi and other applications. Enabling a new side of the existing ecosystem can expand the size of market participants and increase the size of asset participation across all decentralized projects, protocols, and marketplaces.
The purpose of SHFT is to fuel smart contract automation designed to enable holders of SHFT to interact with and exchange information with application providers and trust anchors within a number of industries, including financial services, and improve compliance procedures for applications and trust anchors by involving them to attest to the identity and potentially the risk profile of network participants.
Polkastarter is a permissionless protocol built for cross-chain token pools and auctions, enabling projects to sell tokens on a decentralized and interoperable environment based on Polkadot. With Polkastarter, decentralized projects will be able to sell and exchange assets cheap and fast. Users will be able to participate in a secure and compliant environment and to use assets that go way beyond the current ERC20 standard.
*Please note that users from the United States of America, Islamic Republic of Iran, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, People’s Republic of China, Republic of the Sudan, and the Syrian Arab Republic, or any other jurisdiction where it is reasonably determined that participation may be unlawful, are not eligible to participate.
Shyft Network aggregates trust and contextualizes data to build an authentic reputation, identity, and creditability framework for individuals and enterprises.
Join our Newsletter
Follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/shyftnetwork)
Check out our GitHub (https://github.com/ShyftNetwork)
Check out our website (https://www.shyft.network)