What service improvements should we prioritise?
There’s a long list of ways technology could help at CABs across the CAS network. Thanks to a successful application for CivTech match funding, we’ve got 12 months to explore service improvements and deliver them for the CAB network. Where do we start?
Managers, we need your help and that of your CAB colleagues (volunteer and paid advisors, administrators). Could you, as managers, identify people who could help us.
We are running workshops to gather perspectives on where technology has the greatest scope to make improvements. These workshops are at:
- Thursday 24th March— 1.30pm to 3pm
- Wednesday 30th March — 12.30pm to 2pm
- ̶T̶h̶u̶r̶s̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶3̶1̶s̶t̶ ̶M̶a̶r̶c̶h̶ — ̶ ̶1̶1̶.̶3̶0̶a̶m̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶1̶p̶m̶. FULL!
- Monday 4th April — 2pm to 3.30pm
- Thursday 7th April — 11.30am to 1pm
- Friday 8th April — 11.30am to 1pm
- Tuesday 12th April — 10.30am to 12pm
- Wednesday 13th April — 10.30am to 12pm
If you’d like to volunteer yourself, your staff or volunteers, email email@example.com, letting me know which date(s) suit best.
We are keen to hear from anyone at Scottish CABs — whether you are staff, volunteer or beneficiary, it is super useful to hear your point of view.
Plus, we’ve heard the session is ‘actually quite fun’… so you might (slightly) enjoy the session too!
(If you’d like to give your opinion, but can’t spare 90 minutes for a workshop, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can do a simplified prioritization exercise via email.)