Token Sale Purchasing Tutorial
Video Walkthrough | Requirements | Step by Step
See the purchasing app video walkthrough here:
Before you start, please note the following requirements for participating in the token sale:
- Only purchasers who registered at token.sifchain.finance are eligible to participate in the token sale. The registration period is over and we are not accepting any new applicants.
- You must use the Chrome browser on desktop. We do not support mobile browsers.
- You must have USDT in order to purchase eRowan tokens (you will also need some ETH to pay for transaction gas). You can purchase USDT on any major exchange. For convenience, here’s the Uniswap USDT pool.
- You must purchase using the wallet address you registered with us during the registration period. To find which address this is, check for an email from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (in spam and/or promotions folder)
- You must purchase using the MetaMask browser extension on Chrome desktop. If your verified address from the previous step was not created using MetaMask, please follow these instructions https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015289932
- On the participation page, you must input the unique contribution code that you received via email detailed above.
- Official Token Sale Start Date: Friday, February 19, 5:00 am GMT
- Official Token Sale End Date: Friday, February 26, 6:00 am GMT
- Official Token Sale Participation Page*: https://purchase.sifchain.finance/
*This is the only official page for registered participants to purchase eRowan tokens.
These instructions will cover the following:
A. How to connect your MetaMask wallet to the Contribution Page
B. How to unlock the Contribution Page interface
C. How to submit a transaction to purchase eRowan
D. How to view your new eRowan token balance in MetaMask
A. HOW TO CONNECT YOUR METAMASK WALLET TO THE CONTRIBUTION PAGE
Select “CONNECT WALLET”
In MetaMask, choose your account that was used to register for the token sale, then select “Next”
In MetaMask, select “Confirm” then wait ~30 seconds. If successful, you should now see this screen indicating that your wallet is connected.
B. HOW TO UNLOCK THE CONTRIBUTION PAGE INTERFACE
Select “APPROVE TOKEN” to send a request from the Contribution Page to your MetaMask asking for permission to execute transactions. If you agree, select “Confirm” within MetaMask.
Once confirmed (~30 seconds) you should see the Contribution Code input field become active
Paste in your unique contribution code which was sent to you by email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Once complete, the whole Contribution Page interface should become active.
C. HOW TO SUBMIT A TRANSACTION TO PURCHASE EROWAN
Now you may enter your desired contribution amount in USDT. Before submitting, you can adjust your slippage tolerance and see how many eRowan you can expect to receive at the current price. Once you are ready, select “PURCHASE”
MetaMask should now appear displaying the amount of gas in ETH needed to execute the transaction. (Note: Your MetaMask display might appear somewhat different to this image which is from a test network)
This is your final chance to review the transaction details. If you accept the gas fee, select “Confirm” then wait ~30 seconds. Once the transaction is successfully submitted you should see this confirmation screen which includes a link to a record of your transaction on the Ethereum block explorer EtherScan.
D. HOW TO VIEW YOUR NEW EROWAN TOKEN BALANCE IN METAMASK
Since eRowan is a new token, it will not appear in the default list of tokens displayed by MetaMask. There is an easy way to fix this in 3 steps.
First, from the main view in MetaMask, scroll down on the “Assets” tab and select “Add Token”
Second, select the “Custom Token” tab and input the Token Contract Address for eRowan: 0x07bac35846e5ed502aa91adf6a9e7aa210f2dcbe, then select Next.
Third, confirm the token by selecting “Add Tokens” on this final screen. Now you should see your eRowan token balance in MetaMask :)
Our Community Managers will be working around the clock to answer your questions. If you feel we missed anything in this guide, please let us know.
The Sifchain Ops Team