The Neural Lace Talks is a podcast about Science and Technology.
Main website http://vrma.io Contact via firstname.lastname@example.org
Listen to The Neural Lace Podcast: Episode 3 Realizing Neural Lace here https://youtu.be/_yKjtTVoVlU
Guest: Eric Matzner doesn’t just study neuroscience he lives it working through his nootropics company Nootroo on a quest to enhance the human brain. http://nootroo.com/
(Supplemental Reading Materials for this episode of the podcast at the bottom thanks to our guest Eric Matzner.)
- We talk about how technology being developed by Richard Marks at PSVR can be used to solve Neural Lace.
- We talk about HypeVR’s VideoGrammetry as a tool to solve Neural Lace.
Facebook might be working on a form of Neural Lace.
- We talk about the Facebooks new Augmented Reality technology announced at F8. Facebook is also now doing Volumetric six degrees of freedom video with two new cameras. It turns out that Facebook is also working on a new advanced brain computer interface, and sources in the know are telling me that Facebook the Social Network is secretly working on Neural Lace.
- In this podcast we also talk about new kinds of tractography, the topic of diffusion tensor imaging, and we touch on the topic of tensor calculus.
- Mostly we talk about the nutrition of neural lace, the power demands of the brain, how to supply the brain with energy, and what part of the brain we should target for Neural Lace.
- We dive into the quantum mechanics of Neural Lace and we explore the idea that the cosmos consists of ones and zeroes with particles representing ones and waves representing zeroes.
- In this episode we talk about how the Nvidia DGI-1 Supercomputer can be used to solve Neural Lace.
Supplemental Materials for this episode of the podcast (thanks Eric Matzner)
Stentrode link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM7YPFa34Po
Syringe-injectable electronics http://www.nature.com/nnano/journal/v10/n7/full/nnano.2015.115.html#author-information
Blood-Brain Barrier disruption using ultrasound https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2729364/
Precursor control of neurotransmitter synthesis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6115400
Precursor control of neurotransmitter synthesis. - PubMed - NCBI
Pharmacol Rev. 1980 Dec;32(4):315-35. Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't; Research Support, U.S. Gov't, Non-P.H.S.…
ATP with Piracetam
“Improved Mitochondrial Function in Brain Aging and Alzheimer Disease — the New Mechanism of Action of the Old Metabolic Enhancer Piracetam” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2944646/
Improved Mitochondrial Function in Brain Aging and Alzheimer Disease - the New Mechanism of Action…
Piracetam, the prototype of the so-called nootropic drugs' is used since many years in different countries to treat…
This neuroprosthetic for paralysis uses “a fluidic microchannel enables the delivery of pharmacological substances — neurotransmitters in this case — that will reanimate the nerve cells beneath the injured tissue. “ https://actu.epfl.ch/news/neuroprosthetics-for-paralysis-an-new-implant-on-t/
Neuroprosthetics for paralysis: an new implant on the spinal cord
EPFL scientists have managed to get rats walking on their own again using a combination of electrical and chemical…
Peptides as neurotransmitters https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK10873/
Peptide Neurotransmitters - Neuroscience - NCBI Bookshelf
Many peptides known to be hormones also act as neurotransmitters, and often these are co-released with small-molecule…
North Paw https://sensebridge.net/projects/northpaw/
Sensebridge - making the invisible visible " North Paw
Because of the plasticity of the brain, it has been shown that most wearers gain a new sense of absolute direction,…
The quantum mitochondrion and optimal health https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5264502/