SimpleChain Weekly Report: July 6-July 12
Up until July 12th 2020, the amount of total addresses on SimpleChain is 13,938. Average peak computing power is 451.749 GH/S, and average peak difficulty is 5,724 G. The amount of total transactions is 200,350.
1. Completed the development and testing of the verification interface of the cross-chain background management platform;
2. Tested the on-chain cross-chain protocol update;
3. Completed the development of the fee reimbursement and reward distribution functions of the cross-chain background management platform.
Optimized sql query of block list.
1. Completed development of SIPC mining profit calculator, accelerated return, H5 capital flow, capital flow interface optimization and H5 front-end pages;
2. Optimized codes of sonar platform.
Integrated cross-chain documentation in web3.js SDK.
Chain Management System
1. Completed pages such as contract on-chain, cross-chain registration records, anchor node management, and fee reimbursement. Improved the chain node configuration and contract management, and editing functions of the contract on-chain modules;
2. Completed add chain, delete chain functions;
3. Added analysis of makeFinish of the cross-chain contract and completed the monitoring of the signature of the anchor node and the monitoring of the makerfinish fee.
SimpleChain Lily Live Issue 06: Hybrid Cloud Wallet — The Bank Card of the Future
This week’s Lily Live talked about “Hybrid Cloud Wallet”, covering the development history, current status, different types and security of crypto wallet. Lily introduced SimpleChain’s hybrid cloud wallet, which uses both cloud wallet and local wallet technologies.
User asset information, transactions, security information of the cloud wallet are stored in the cloud server, which has the advantages that traditional wallets do not have. If users forget password or private key, they can quickly retrieve account information and protect user assets. At the same time, it also combines local light node wallet technology to ensure the security of user assets and improve account operability.
The mission of SimpleChain is to simplify the blockchain for business.
SimpleChain is a PoW main chain with flexible sub-chains. Different sub-chains can adopt different kinds of consensus and block data structure as needed, to enable a variety of applications and use cases on blockchain. Sharding is also implemented to improve performance. This double-layered structure of one main chain and multiple sub-chains can fuel various applications while ensuring the consistency of the network.
Built on VeraxChain, SimpleChain’s first sub-chain, Baoquan.com provides record keeping services which serves to keep records of online data and authenticate electronic evidence. In June 2018, Hangzhou Internet Court of China judged a case of copyright dispute based on data stored on Baoquan.com. For the first time in China, the legal effect of the electronic data stored on blockchain is recognized in the judicial system. (News link: https://www.coindesk.com/blockchain-can-legally-authenticate-evidence-chinese-judge-rules)
Find SimpleChain at:
— -Overview — -
Blockchain Explorer: www.explorer.simplechain.com/
— -SIPC Wallet, Mining & Trading — -
Mobile Wallet-SIPC.VIP: download available at https://www.sipc.vip/?lang=en
Mobile Wallet-Chainbox: download available at www.simplechain.com
Browser Plug-In Wallet-SimPlug: guide available at https://medium.com/simplechain/simplug-guide-sipc-wallet-in-your-browser-c2440843decb
Mining Client on PC-SimpleNode (can also act as a wallet): download available at www.simplechain.com
1. SimPool (Chinese only): www.simpool.vip
2. MATPool (Chinese only): www.matpool.io/
3. DXPool (English & Chinese): www.dxpool.com/
Mining Guide with DXPool: https://www.dxpool.com/help/en/sipc-mining-tutorial
Mining Machine: SimpleNode X1 USB mining machine: 2M hashrate, 5W power use. Please contact @Laurenxy on Telegram if interested.
(Both SIMPLE and SIPC represent SimpleChain’s native digital asset.)