SimpleChain Weekly Report: June 1-June 7
Up until June 7th 2020, the amount of total addresses on SimpleChain is 13,749. Average peak computing power is 392.529 GH/S, and average peak difficulty is 4,954 G. The amount of total transactions is 190,677.
- Realized SIPC micro inflation through smart contracts;
- Added anchor nodes to confirm high parameter transmit function;
- Followed up research of the SimpleChain economic model and analyzed the technical feasibility;
- Completed the cross-platform compilation and continuous deployment of sipe;
- Added cross-chain ChainRetriever components, including ChainValidator and ChainInvoke, for contract calling and block transaction;
- Fixed bugs.
- Supports multi-sub-chain cross-chain query, completed the corresponding interface;
- Completed cross-chain list rendering, cross-chain detail page rendering, and query to jump to cross-chain detail page function;
- Completed the following functions: Chain-view project cross-chain initialization node rendering, get a list of past nodes, click to jump to the corresponding block information detail page on the explorer.
Improved SImpool ecocystem H5 page.
Released v1.4.2 with updated features.
【SimpleChain Applications】Baoquan.com for Judicial System
Learn about SimpleChain’s judicial application — digital evidence deposition and attestation platform: Baoquan.com.
In China’s first case to accept blockchain-based evidence in June 2018, evidence was deposited on Baoquan.com.
In which use cases does Baoquan.com implement SimpleChain’s blockchain technology? What positive changes has SimpleChain’s blockchain technology brought to Baoquan.com?How does Baoquan.com empower its users through SimpleChain’s blockchain technology? Why did Baoquan.com choose SimpleChain? In the next stage, what is Baoquan.com’s plan for development and connection with the SimpleChain mainnet?
Watch the video and find out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUZABZWuL74&t=22s
SimpleChain Recruiting Community Ambassadors
To grow global SimpleChain community, to promote awareness and educate the wider community to drive the adoption of SimpleChain, the SimpleChain Foundation is announcing the Community Ambassador program.
The SimpleChain community needs you! We are looking for individuals with different professional backgrounds, languages and experiences to cultivate and nurture our community.
Apply at: https://forms.gle/L3gkBdESuqqcrwDG6
The mission of SimpleChain is to simplify the blockchain for business.
SimpleChain is a PoW main chain with flexible sub-chains. Different sub-chains can adopt different kinds of consensus and block data structure as needed, to enable a variety of applications and use cases on blockchain. Sharding is also implemented to improve performance. This double-layered structure of one main chain and multiple sub-chains can fuel various applications while ensuring the consistency of the network.
Built on VeraxChain, SimpleChain’s first sub-chain, Baoquan.com provides record keeping services which serves to keep records of online data and authenticate electronic evidence. In June 2018, Hangzhou Internet Court of China judged a case of copyright dispute based on data stored on Baoquan.com. For the first time in China, the legal effect of the electronic data stored on blockchain is recognized in the judicial system. (News link: https://www.coindesk.com/blockchain-can-legally-authenticate-evidence-chinese-judge-rules)
Find SimpleChain at:
— -Overview — -
Blockchain Explorer: www.explorer.simplechain.com/
— -SIPC Mining & Trading — -
Mobile Wallet-Chainbox (English & Chinese): download available at www.simplechain.com
Browser Plug-In Wallet-SimPlug (English & Chinese): guide available at https://medium.com/simplechain/simplug-guide-sipc-wallet-in-your-browser-c2440843decb
Mining Client on PC-SimpleNode (English & Chinese, can also act as a wallet): download available at www.simplechain.com
1. SimPool (Chinese only): www.simpool.vip
2. MATPool (Chinese only): www.matpool.io/
3. DXPool (English & Chinese): www.dxpool.com/
Mining Guide with DXPool: https://www.dxpool.com/help/en/sipc-mining-tutorial
Mining Machine: SimpleNode X1 USB mining machine: 2M hashrate, 5W power use. Please contact @Laurenxy on Telegram if interested.
SIPC/CNT & SIPC/USDT: www.ztb.com