SimpleChain Weekly Report: May 25-May 31
Up until May 31th 2020, the amount of total addresses on SimpleChain is 13,716. Average peak computing power is 383.586 GH/S, and average peak difficulty is 4,864 G. The amount of total transactions is 188,767.
- Realized the “SIPC Micro Inflation” model and completed the feasibility analysis and risk report;
- Improved cross-chain contracts to support two-way anchoring, and realize the analysis, storage, query of the anchor node’s contract events, as well as the update of the tool maker/taker/signTX;
- Sorted out the logic of the transaction pool;
- Improved the synchronization method of pool and store in the cross-chain protocol: Batch atomic synchronization according to block height;
- Changed the subscription method of the cross-chain Suscriber: transfer cross-chain messages in the form of blocks;
- Changed the storage logic of the cross-chain protocol store: transactions on each chain are only stored by one ctxDB;
- Added cross-chain reporter control to store key information of special situations (rollback, expiration, insufficient balance) of cross-chain transactions.
- Constructing the chain-view project, added cross-chain list and details page to the front-end;
- Connected cross-chain transactions with SVIP, connected to the new cross-chain contract, changed the getCrossLIst interface, supports cross-chain query of sub-chain takerHash;
- Added data analysis to cross-chain transactions initiated by SVIP.
Wallet — ChainBox
Sorted out test document for internal testing of ChainBox cross-chain features.
Mining Pool — SimPool
- Started the testing of Suanli.com v1.4.2;
- Profits of “520_SIPC Exclusive Cloud Mining Package” are being distributed.
SimpleChain Recruiting Community Ambassadors
To grow global SimpleChain community, to promote awareness and educate the wider community to drive the adoption of SimpleChain, the SimpleChain Foundation is announcing the Community Ambassador program.
The SimpleChain community needs you! We are looking for individuals with different professional backgrounds, languages and experiences to cultivate and nurture our community.
Apply at: https://forms.gle/L3gkBdESuqqcrwDG6
SimpleChain Shanghai City Node Launched
With the launch of SimpleChain Shanghai City Node on May 25, SimpleChain City Nodes are now located in Hangzhou, Ningbo, Yiwu, Xiamen and Shanghai. In the future, more City Nodes will join the SimpleChain ecosystem from Singapore, London, Tehran, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Beijing and other cities. The City Node plan seeks City Node partners who establish a display and activity center in different cities. City Nodes allow users to experience first-hand the development and ecosystem of SimpleChain. Each City Node is equipped with the SimpleChain ChainBox, SimpleNode X1 computing power hardware, and SimpleChain mascot merchandise. Node data on SimpleChain will also be displayed.
The City Node plan is a decentralized community organization built on community incentives. City Node partners can run for SimpleChain Foundation Council members, thereby becoming the opinion leader of the entire community. By promoting City Nodes, SimpleChain combines “on-chain” underlying technology support and “off-chain” smart device applications, as well as online ecosystem with offline experience.
The mission of SimpleChain is to simplify the blockchain for business.
SimpleChain is a PoW main chain with flexible sub-chains. Different sub-chains can adopt different kinds of consensus and block data structure as needed, to enable a variety of applications and use cases on blockchain. Sharding is also implemented to improve performance. This double-layered structure of one main chain and multiple sub-chains can fuel various applications while ensuring the consistency of the network.
Built on VeraxChain, SimpleChain’s first sub-chain, Baoquan.com provides record keeping services which serves to keep records of online data and authenticate electronic evidence. In June 2018, Hangzhou Internet Court of China judged a case of copyright dispute based on data stored on Baoquan.com. For the first time in China, the legal effect of the electronic data stored on blockchain is recognized in the judicial system. (News link: https://www.coindesk.com/blockchain-can-legally-authenticate-evidence-chinese-judge-rules)
Find SimpleChain at:
— -Overview — -
Blockchain Explorer: www.explorer.simplechain.com/
— -SIPC Mining & Trading — -
Mobile Wallet-Chainbox (English & Chinese): download available at www.simplechain.com
Browser Plug-In Wallet-SimPlug (English & Chinese): guide available at https://medium.com/simplechain/simplug-guide-sipc-wallet-in-your-browser-c2440843decb
Mining Client on PC-SimpleNode (English & Chinese, can also act as a wallet): download available at www.simplechain.com
1. SimPool (Chinese only): www.simpool.vip
2. MATPool (Chinese only): www.matpool.io/
3. DXPool (English & Chinese): www.dxpool.com/
Mining Guide with DXPool: https://www.dxpool.com/help/en/sipc-mining-tutorial
Mining Machine: SimpleNode X1 USB mining machine: 2M hashrate, 5W power use. Please contact @Laurenxy on Telegram if interested.
SIPC/CNT & SIPC/USDT: www.zt.com