Baked Salmon with Asparagus & Mushrooms (serves 3)
This is a sweet and savory recipe which my eldest boy love especially. The doneness of the salmon is just right and softness of the fish dipped in the sauce just melts when you put it into your mouth! Again, I created this recipe to have lots of gravy so that they can be drizzled on top of the white rice to make it flavorful! And oh, remember to eat while it’s pipping hot!
Made on 19 February 2016
200g salmon filet
8 stalks of fine asparagus (chopped)
couple of mushrooms
3 garlic cloves (chopped)
2 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tsp brown sugar
2 tbsp hot water
- Wash the salmon filet, pat dry with kitchen towel and place it on a piece of aluminum foil (foil must be big enough to be wrapped up).
- Place the chopped asparagus and mushroom around it. Sprinkle the chopped garlic on top of the salmon filet.
- Dissolve the brown sugar in the soy sauce and hot water then pour it over the dish.
- Wrap the foil up tightly and bake for 10 mins in a preheated oven of 220 degrees C. (You may also cook it in a toaster)
- Serve it hot with white rice. You may add some garnish if you wish.