Please reminded that Kaikas can only accept SIX-KCT tokens.
SIX is now available on Kaikas, a browser extension wallet for the Klaytn platform, available in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. It is optimized for the desktop environment. Kaikas allow user to sign all types of transactions.
A guide to using SIX on Kaikas
- Download Kaikas and add extension to Chrome.
- At the top right, click extension and select Kaikas.
- For new user, Set a password that will be used to access the accounts then enter account nickname and save your seed phase.
- To add SIX token, Click Token list and add SIX token.
- To access your address, click on your nickname at the top left.
Follow our latest update at following channels:
· Website: https://six.network
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thesixnetwork (Official)
· Medium: https://medium.com/six-network (Official)
· Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3222272
· Github: https://github.com/thesixnetwork
· Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/sixnetwork/
· Kakao: https://open.kakao.com/o/gQNRT5K
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/theSIXnetwork
· Telegram community: https://t.me/SIXNetwork (International)
· Telegram Korean: https://t.me/SIXnetworkKorea
· Telegram Chinese: https://t.me/sixcn
· Telegram Thai: https://t.me/SIXnetworkTH
#SIX #SIXNETWORK #ECHO #Dapp #Klaytn #Blockchain