SKALE Network Update Summary — January
This article will take you through the summary of all updates in SKALE Network for January.
See a brief introduction to Skale Network.
SKALE is an Ethereum native multi-chain network composed of an unlimited number of secure, decentralized, high-performance blockchains for bringing NFTs, DeFi, and Web3 to billions of users. SKALE’s highly configurable platform was built to support an ever-expanding set of Dapp-specific chains that run without centralized dependencies. Source.
In January, the following are the updates you might have missed from SKALE Network.
- To start the year, SKALE Network token $SKL got listed on BTSE. Skale did this for the community to have more avenues to access $SKL. You can start trading here
- SKL also got listed on Crypto.com Defi wallet as an ERC20 token. Users of this wallet can have access to SKL directly from the wallet.
- Skale Network had a new series of Coffe with the core
- Mathematics for the impatient series with Stan Kladko where he discussed Interchain Token transfers and how they work.
- In preparation for massive growth coming up in a few months. SKALE announces open positions at Skale Labs.
- Business Development
- Solutions Engineering.
- The 11th Code and DApp Update, Bi-weekly video update from the core team where Chadwick Strange and SKALE VP Product updates the community on the random number generator precompile, entropy and BLS Threshold signature including a Demo.
- SKL went LIVE on Vauld, a Singapore-based cryptocurrency lending, and trading platform. SKL will be integrated with borrowing, INR trading, USDT trading, saving and lending rate.
- SKALE Network CTO & Co-Founder, Stan Kladko presents Skale Network to the Tides Link Now event in APAC.
- Mathematics for the impatient series with Stan Kladko, The discussion was about SKALE’s Oracle and their advantages.
- Crypto got named at Crypto Valley’s top 50 companies, they are the epicentre of the most important and valuable Web3 projects and Blockchain. SKALE made the top 50.
- Mathematics for the impatient series with Stan Kladko, The discussion was about Multichain Wallets, how they work and how they can be enabled.
Skale Network had exciting updates in January and look to bring more in February.
Thanks for Reading
I am Bee 🐝