We’re a unique community of folks helping each other out by sharing ideas, insights, and resources. Publish your content on the Design + Sketch Medium publication and reach over 82,000 readers passionate about design, prototyping, development, and Sketch 🎉
Design + Sketch is a large collection of articles, tips, tutorials, and stories on designing and prototyping with Sketch and beyond. Below you’ll find a guideline, useful tips, and information about the publication process.
How does it work?
- Send a link of your published article or draft via email to email@example.com
- Note: Medium only allows articles to be published to one publication at a time. So if your article has already been published with a different publication, you’ll have to make a decision what publication you’d like to publish it under
- We will contact you once we’ve reviewed your email and your article 📬(within 24 hours)
- If your story has been successful, we’ll invite you to join as an official writer to the publication 👏
- At this point, you’ll be able to submit your story. Medium has written a handy post on how to submit your work
- Once you submit, your article will be added to our publishing queue and it will be added promptly
- Once your article is published, you’ll see it as part of Design + Sketch 🎉
What the Design + Sketch community loves?
The community loves genuine design and development opinions, tips, lists, tutorials, plugins, and case studies on Sketch, User Experience Design, User Interface Design, Usability, Interaction Design, Prototyping, Product Design, and any other topic that relates to designing and building plugins or digital products with Sketch and beyond.
Make sure your article has a clear value to our readers so they can take something away that will impact their productivity and improve their design process. You can review current stories for inspiration 😃
What you could improve on before submitting?
If you’re trying to sell or promote something, don’t forget that what matters most is the value that you’re creating for others. Write about the “Why?” and your experience, instead of pushing products, books, courses, or other tools with slimy sales tactics.
In order to keep the quality, we maintain the privilege to decline articles that don’t align with what the community desires.