A List of The Legit Worst Places in New York City
Walking by Caliente Cab company this weekend my friend and I naturally grimaced with disgust. We then fell into one of the most fun games I’ve ever played in my life: come up with the worst places ever in New York City. Don’t get me wrong, I love this city to death, but there are a few comically intolerable locations and I needed to share them with the world.
It’s funny that creating this list made us love NYC that much more.
Enjoy, discuss and please feel free to add more in the comments… God knows we missed a few.
1. Caliente Cab Company
2. Rice to Riches
Basically the Disneyland of Soho.
3. Turtle Bay
This is the first image that popped up on Google search, no joke.
4. New York Sports Club in general
5. 14th and 1st
That exact corner of mayhem.
6. The public restrooms at Christopher St. Pier
7. Grand Street Station Stop
8. Penn Station
9. All of Murray Hill
10. Hotel Chantelle Bathroom
Bitches, stop crying.
11. Fast fashion retailers in soho
12. The Jamaica Stop
13. Murray’s bagels
Overrated. Controversial, we know.
14. Mr. Purple
The idea of it.
15. Sushi Samba
Just LOOK at the picture below…
16. A popular vendor line at Schmorgasburg
Is the Ramen burger worth it?
17. Meatball Shop (as of the last year or so)
The quality man…
18. The Construction on Houston and Bowery
It’s literally been 5 years
19. Broadway between 24th and 28th
THERE IS NOTHING THERE!
20. Dos Caminos (all locations)
21. Macdougal Street
22. Any and all Gristedes
23. The Butchers Daughter
Looks can be deceiving… but, yes, the juice is good.
24. The Croc Store
25. The Chobani Store
Was this necessary?
Thanks for listening,