Seattle Professional HVAC Service
HVAC or Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning are essential for any home. That is usually the worst time when things go wrong with your HVAC. Although a furnace or air conditioner can break anytime, it is usually most likely to happen when they have been overworked. That means your furnace will most likely go out when the outside temperature is below freezing. Your furnace has constantly been working to keep your house warm. Your air conditioning is most likely to go out on the hottest day since it has been working hard to keep you cool. That’s why we provide 24-hour / 365-day service to our customers, so they are always comfortable. Seattle HVAC takes pride in the quality of the work we deliver to our customers and thoroughly understands our HVAC systems.
We have been in business for many years now. Through persistence and hard work, we have learned a lot and have been trusted and highly rated by many customers. Our prices are affordable, and we have a proven record of providing the best for our customers.
Services we offer
- Seattle HVAC knows that when your heating or air conditioning breaks, it is always at the most inconvenient time and is often an emergency. We provide prompt, professional, and courteous service to get your life back to normal.
- o Our technicians can diagnose and fix most systems with the tools and parts in our trucks. That means we can get your system fixed faster than our competitors.
- We have experience with major brands, Rheem, Honeywell, Mitsubishi, etc.
- Do you have a furnace that you are looking to upgrade to a new heat pump? We can find the right solution for you.
- What is a heat pump?
- A heat pump provides heat in the winter and air conditioning in the summer giving your home a comfortable feel. A heat pump is much more energy-efficient than a furnace and saves money. Local and Federal programs even offer rebates and incentives for switching to a heat pump.
Are you Looking for the correct maintenance services for your furnace, A/C, or heat pump? Having your unit regularly maintained can help avoid costly and inconvenient emergency service calls and even help your team run more efficiently and save you money in energy costs. We have certified technicians who will maintain your unit at an affordable price.
Intelligent home thermostat setup | Certified trained technicians | Free estimates with no hidden fees
Heat Pumps are the newest and BEST option for your home
Types of heat pumps
There are two types of heat pumps on the market, a traditional heat pump that uses your home’s existing ductwork to blow hot or cold air into your home and a ductless split heat pump. So, what are the differences?
A traditional heat pump is an easy replacement for a gas or electric furnace and will use your home’s existing ducts to blow heated or cooled air into your home just as it always has. The traditional heat pump has two units, a blower that replaces the furnace plus an outside unit that
looks like (and is) an air conditioner. A heat pump operates just like an air conditioner, with a tiny exception; it can reverse itself and produce heat.
The heat pump works like a standard air conditioner in the summer. It takes cold air outside, condenses it, and blows it inside. This works even when it is scorching outside.
In the winter, the process is reversed, cold air is pumped out of the house, and warm air is pumped in. This works even when it is frigid outside. The process might seem like magic, but it is a proven technology that works very well and is much more energy-efficient than a standard furnace.
Ductless Heat Pump
A ductless heat pump is the most energy-efficient way of heating and cooling your house. A ductless heat pump is best for additions, new construction, or apartments. There are two significant advantages to a ductless system- you do not have to install new ducts, which are often pricy, and it is even more efficient than a standard heat pump. Heat and cooling are lost as it travels through the ductwork before entering the house.
You often feel a blast of cold air right when your furnace turns on until the hot air gets from the furnace to you. Ducts are often run through un insulated atticsso that hot air has to travel through a cold metal duct before you get it. A ductless heat pump has no ductwork and therefore does not lose energy before getting to you.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE HVAC Morgan OVER OTHER COMPANIES?
- Support– we have reliable 24/7/365 customer support. Our service team is available any day and time to help, even on weekends, nights, and holidays.
- Affordable– We aid with rebates and financing, and our new systems have included warranties. We also pride ourselves on getting the highest customer satisfaction scores.
- Professional Technicians– we believe in providing the best services to our customers. Our technicians are certified and highly trained, courteous, and professional.