For the last month, many of you have been asking us about our token metrics. With the upcoming token sale in mind, we’re finally happy to share the Tokenomics of the SMARCREDIT Token with our community.
Usage of SMARTCREDIT tokens
Total amount: 25 000 000
10% of the total supply (2 500 000 tokens) are un-locked, the other 90% (22 500 000 tokens) are time-locked with OpenZeppelin contracts and will be released 1/4 (in equal parts) in years 2, 3, 4, and 5.
– Public pre-sale: 1 250 000 SMARTCREDIT (5%). Fully unlocked during the sale and afterwards.
– Team: 2 500 000 SMARTCREDIT (10%). All of these tokens are time-locked, this means the earliest team tokens will be released is in 12 months from the pre-sale (1/4 of the allocation). The lockup period can be extended.
– Liquidity provision: 5 000 000 SMARTCREDIT (20%). Most of it is time-locked, this allocation will go to the Uniswap liquidity pool or to a market-making deposit (if we’ll decide to list on CEXs in the future).
– Reserve and Insurance fund: 3 750 000 SMARTCREDIT (15%). All of these tokens are time-locked, this means the earliest reserve tokens will be released is in 12 months from the pre-sale (1/4 of the allocation). Reserve & Insurance fund will be used either for further sale of the tokens (for further project financing) or for covering the un-expected events. Lockup period can be extended.
– Liquidity mining: 10 000 000 SMARTCREDIT (40%). All of these tokens are time-locked. Liquidity mining will be available not only for the platform users but as well for the partners, which will integrate our lending platform and will generate volume on our platform. The exact formula for the liquidity mining will be based on the real volume on our platform.
– Marketing: 2 500 000 SMARTCREDIT (10%). Most of it is time-locked, will be spent rationally on future promotional activities.
Pre-Sale will take place on the 1st of November at 16:00 UTC. Make sure to subscribe to our waitlist on the website to be the first to receive details.