Bringing the PR love for our clients
The Seattle International Comedy Competition (and its sister event, The San Francisco Comedy Competition) is one of my favorite projects to work on. It’s a great showcase for emerging talents, delivers an evening of raucous entertainment to audiences, and is presented by one of the undersung OGs of comedy: Jon Fox.
That’s why it’s so great when we’re able to successfully convey all this to the media and get some awesome coverage. Here’s a round up of this year’s highlights, which totaled 25 pieces of coverage to media with a potential readership of 51 million:
- Event picks in the most influential outlets for ticket conversions: The Stranger and Seattle Weekly.
- Feature stories in the Queen Anne & Magnolia News, and UW Daily.
- Coverage from arts & culture influencers The Evergrey, What’s Up NW, and Creatively Cloe.
- TV appearances on KING5.
- Regional pick up in Everett, Bellingham, Bainbridge Island, Vashon, Olympia, and Spokane.
- National pick up from Broadway World.