We’re excited to share with our early contributors the Smartlink pre-ICO process which is launching on April 29th, 2021.
🚨 Whitelist is now officially closed for the Pre-ICO.
- April 29 (5:00PM GMT)— May 5, 2021(5:00PM GMT)
- Min cap-Max cap: $100 USD — $10,000 USD
- Allocation: 500,000 USD
- Price: 0.007 USD
- Accepted cryptocurrencies: BTC / ETH / XTZ
How does it work?
- Get whitelisted on Synaps.io (Sender address is the address you will use to send your funds from. We only accept BTC, ETH and XTZ. The receiver address is the address you will use to receive your SMAK after the ICO.)
- Double-check your sender address in Synaps (you will be able to update it if you need to) and make sure you use the same one when you send your contribution in BTC, ETH or XTZ.
- We will match the sender address with the one you entered in Synaps during the verification process to identify your funds
- Create your Receiver address in Temple wallet. View our tutorial here
- All verified participants will get an early reminder via email with more details to contribute to the pre-ICO
- Every verified participant will have the opportunity to send their contribution until May 5 (5:00 PM GMT). The KYC creation date will prevail to determine the SMAK token allocation on a first-come-first-serve basis.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you send your contribution, and tokens are sold out, SMAK tokens will be automatically reserved for the ICO or get refunded upon request minus the transaction fees.