Looking for Python Coding Instructors
We are looking for programmers experienced in Python and web development to teach our 3-month beginner courses called Web development 1.
SmartNinja is an International Coding School with 1000+ students all over Europe. We believe that within each of us lay hidden talents that are often neglected by the formal educational system. SmartNinja’s mission is to help people discover and grow their talents in the IT field. Skills that will help them find a job — or even create a new one!
Current job openings
- Lisbon, Portugal - APPLY HERE
- Bratislava, Slovakia -APPLY HERE
- Budapest, Hungary -APPLY HERE
- Riga, Latvia -APPLY HERE
- Coding trainer
- Experience with Python and web development
- Contract work (not a regular employment)
- Have “people-skills”
- Enjoy sharing your knowledge
- Preferably a coding freelancer or working as a coder for some company
About the course
- Web development 1.
- Topics: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, GIT, Python, Google App Engine (no need to already know AppEngine, you can learn it later).
- Small course group (10–12 participants).
- 12-week course (24 sessions).
- Sessions are twice per week in the afternoon (usually Monday/Thursday 18:00–19:30, but we are flexible).
- It’s in-person classroom course (not an online course).
- Courses will be held regularly over the year, but you can choose which one to teach at.
- If you’ll have other obligations on some day and couldn’t teach a lesson on that day — don’t worry, it can be postponed or somebody can replace you.
Preparation for the course
- Curriculum for the course is already written.
- Preparation will not take long (1 hour max. before each session).
- Each trainer will receive a proper introduction to the curriculum by the SmartNinja staff.
- All the organizational stuff is done by SmartNinja team.
If you find yourself in this description please follow one of the links below and we’ll set up a meeting for a further discussion: