Hey folks! 👋
It’s been a while since our latest Medium update. I missed you too ❤️
Despite all the major setbacks, I’m glad to say that this project is not dead! Rather, we are making good progress over the past few weeks.
If you are not following all the updates I’ve been posting on Twitter, it’s important to read these threads first:
Here is the state of the app in all the key areas:
As you may have read in the previous links, we changed our strategy a little bit. Instead of building our own signal bot we will integrate some popular signal services into our platform. There are good signal services out there. It doesn’t make sense to spend time doing what someone else is already doing well.
This will give us the ability to focus 100% on what really matters: the Tradebot and the API. I want them to be very robust, flexible and safe because it will support other apps we may release in the future.
Please read the following updates:
I hired 2 freelancers to help me with one-off tasks. In fact, one of them is so good that I kept hiring him for many other small tasks. He may be working with me for a few weeks.
I’m currently the only one running the company, and now I’m also wearing the CEO hat. It has been a challenge to deal with so many stuff, but I’m sure I can handle it.
Once the app is released and we start getting traction, I may look for someone to fill this position.
Since our product strategy changed, we also needed a business model that fits better on it. The idea is to have a model that benefits everyone involved somehow (users, community, investors, stakeholders, partners, signal providers, etc).
I’ve been discussing some ideas with our advisors and some of the community members in private. During the next week I’ll open the discussion in our Telegram channel. If you want to participate, feel free to join us.
I expect to have the definitive business model by the end of this month.
Since I took back the development and posted the first thread on Twitter, I’ve been contacted by some guys offering us investment. This is a great sign that people are keen to support us despite the delays.
But my answer has been the same: Although any funding would be very helpful in this scenario, I don’t want to play with someone’s money anymore; not until I am able to release the app. Until then I’ll keep using all the resources I currently have, and keep my focus on building.
Once the app is released, then I will evaluate all the opportunities with a clear and peaceful mind. I think this is the right thing to do.
As stated previously, my plan is to release the beta app by the end of this quarter. Given the progress we are making the past few weeks, I think this is a quite achievable deadline.
I’m getting more and more excited about our progress every week. I feel like we are very close to complete this stage. And I’m insanely motivated to make this happen.
Bull market, we are coming after you! 💪