Sneak Peek Sunday #22: Japanese Language Class from Bridging The Gaps Ph
Have you sometimes found Foreign Languages hard or difficult to learn Have you ever been put off by unnatural Foreign Languages in textbooks?Have you ever found yourself falling asleep in language class?Would you like a fun, exciting way to learn Foreign Languages?Well, here is the stress free way to learn Foreign Languages!
Study Foreign Languages on 1-on-1 or group basis at your own convenience for very low guaranteed rates. Study by group for a low package rate. Home service available for NCR areas.Special rates for home service to provincial areas and online classes (conditions apply).
Why Enrol in Bridging The Gaps?
- BTG instructors had formal lessons (i.e. Intensive Japanese course in University of the Philippines Diliman) of the Japanese language.
- BTG instructors had formal trainings (i.e. Trainings in Japan Foundation Manila) on how to teach the Japanese language.
- BTG instructors have been to Japan (Either for work or pleasure).
- BTG instructors are members of the Japan Foundation Manila.
- BTG instructors are JLPT (Japan Language Proficiency Test) passers.
- BTG instructors don’t just teach the Japanese Language but also the Japanese Culture, Japanese Lifestyle and almost everything about Japan.
- BTG teaching materials are the same materials being used in UP Diliman
- BTG is the ONLY Language Center that offers E-Learning which contains audios, videos, and games that makes the learning more fun and entertaining.
- BTG updates students on activities like lectures, seminars, cosplays, performances or concerts in relation to the Japanese Language.
- Schedule is very flexible for student’s convenience.