After months of planning and development, you can now take part in the pre-beta of version 5.1.0 of Social Dummy.
The pre-beta is a LIMITED user first-come-first-served basis which starts with a small number of users and then increased over time to ensure nothing critical has broken during development — like loss of data.
All bug reports are appreciated and really help to fix and stabilise the app so it is ready for everyone on the App Store. Please report any bugs that you find in the
Support tab >
Contact > ‘compose’ button (top right of the screen).
- Complete rebuild of the main SD home screen tabs. The News tab is gone and now in the slideshow.
- Library management overhaul — Now in its own separate tab, you can quickly create new library items within a few taps
- Account Specific Usernames — Same user, different usernames for Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat
- Import Movies — You can now import movies from TMDB.org to add movies quicker
- Exit Fake Account — Improved reliability and that you can open the ‘Fake Account Settings’
- Netflix UI updated
- Passcode — Focuses on Touch/Face ID. If they don’t match you are logged out to help protect your account.
- Account — Moved to its own tab, manage your Social Dummy account. To further protect your account, attempting to change sensitive information (e.g. email, password, account name, account deletion) you need to verify your current account password.
- Messages — The SFX is back!
- Instagram — Support of Roles on a user's profile. Be sure to update your fake user with a new field named
- Global Preferences renamed to Fake Account Settings — Fallback Composer, Date & Time format now synced to your Social Dummy account — they’ll retain their state when you log back in.
- Library selection popups much-improved mechanic
- Fixed various bugs, crashes and vast UX improvements
How To Take Part
If you are interested in taking part in the pre-beta then click here to join.