A massive thank you to everyone who took part in the pre-beta.
Due to the success of bug fixes and stability of the build, I am proud to announce that version 5.1.0 of Social Dummy has now moved to public beta. This means anyone can now participate in the beta to help find critical bugs.
To install the open beta, go to beta.socialdummy.app.
What's New in Version 5.1.0
- Complete rebuild of the main SD home screen tabs. The News tab is gone and now in the slideshow.
- Library management overhaul — Now in its own separate tab, you can quickly create new library items within a few taps
- Private Twitter & Instagram profiles.
- Account Specific Usernames — Same user, different usernames for Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat
- Import Movies — You can now import movies from themoviedb.org to add movies quicker
- Exit Fake Account — Improved reliability and that you can open the ‘Fake Account Settings’
- Netflix, Twitter and Instagram UI updates and improvements.
- Passcode — Focuses on Touch/Face ID. If they don’t match you are logged out to help protect your account.
- Account — Moved to its own tab, manage your Social Dummy account. To further protect your account, attempting to change sensitive information (e.g. email, password, account name, account deletion) you need to verify your current account password.
- Messages — The SFX is back!
- Instagram — Support of Roles on a user’s profile. Be sure to update your fake user with a new field named
- Global Preferences renamed to Fake Account Settings — Fallback Composer, Date & Time format now synced to your Social Dummy account — they’ll retain their state when you log back in.
- Library selection popups much-improved mechanic.
- Fixed various bugs, crashes and vast UX improvements.