You Can See Your iPhone Screen On MAC
Ever wish you could project or record your iPhone’s screen?
You can easily mirror iPhone’s screen on your MAC without any 3rd party app.
There is a simple new feature that was introduced in OS X Yosemite. All you need is
- USB cable
- QuickTime player on your MAC
The are a lot of pros of mirroring with QuickTime. It doesn’t cost anything extra, the responsiveness is amazing, and setting it up is SUPER easy.
However, It does require a wired connection between the Mac and iPhone or iPad (USB).
With this simple setup, you can see what’s happening on your iPhone or iPad on the Mac’s screen. It’s a great way to record your iPhone or show what’s on your screen to an audience, if your computer is connected to a projector.
Here is the step by step process:
- Connect the iPhone (with a USB cable) to the Mac.
- Open QuickTime Player on your MAC.
- Go to the File menu, click on New Movie Recording.
- From the pop-up menu next to the Record button, choose the iPhone’s name (or the iPad’s name).
- The phone’s image appears in the QuickTime Player window, wohoo.
AND that’s it.
Now you can show your phone activity to an audience, or even hit Record to record it as a movie. I do this all the time for my online course.