Why Do We Have a Tabler of the Week?
We periodically interview one of our amazing co-workers to highlight on our culture blog. A great culture is 100% about the people that drive it. We come from different places, backgrounds, and experiences and all add a lot of spice to this workplace.
Tabler of the Week: Cassady Wahl
Tabler Since: May, 2017 — full time since July 2017
Hails From: Chicago, IL
Proud Alumni Of: Loyola University Chicago
What is your role at Social Tables? Sales Development Representative
What were you doing before you came to Social Tables? Compliance Specialist at The Federal Savings Bank in Chicago… Reviewing home loan applications and yelling at Mortgage Bankers in NY.
What do you like to do outside of work? Cook, read, bike, walk/wander, draw, play games (sports and board games), and drink good beer and wine! Anything that involves not sitting still
Talk about your favorite Core Value: Everyday’s a school day. This was a hard one to nail down, but this is easily my #1 favorite thing about working at a DDO — constantly learning new things.
Talk about your favorite Social Tables event: My favorite ST event is Happy Hour on Fridays. Playing ping pong, drinking beer, and winding down with colleagues is something I look forward to (almost) every week! Upgraded happy hours and the Family Fiesta are awesome too.
What makes you weird? Hmm.. considering my favorite core value.. I’m a total nerd. While I’m comfortable making new friends and picking up the phone for a cold call, one of my favorite hobbies is literally just learning something new. I love listening to Freakonomics podcasts, reading scholarly books and articles, and my new activity — learning to code! I’d rather stay in with a glass of wine and a good book than go out and get rowdy. I’m 23 going on 40.
Cheers from Peers:
- Thank you for stepping up to take a leadership position on the team!
- Leading the SDR squad in calls and talk time — awesome job!
- I hear your absolutely CRUSHING the world of SDR!! I’m not surprised ;) GO YOU! You’re a rockstar < 3
- 130 min talk time yesterday! Absolutely stellar. So proud of your progress in your role. Killing it! Do it again today? ;)
- Talk time champions!!!! #proud
- Way to lead the team in activity. Hard work pays off
- Consistency is one of the most valued skills in sales. Day after day you continue to lead the SDR squad in KPIs. It’s making a huge difference and I’m excited to see the impact in Q4!