Tabler of the Week: Gina Evans
Why Do We Have a Tabler of the Week?
We periodically interview one of our amazing co-workers to highlight on our culture blog. A great culture is 100% about the people that drive it. We come from different places, backgrounds, and experiences and all add a lot of spice to this workplace.
Tabler of the Week: Gina (Garzione) Evans
Tabler Since: February 2016
Hails From: Manassas, VA
Proud Alumni Of: Fashion Institute of Technology
What is your role at Social Tables? Customer Success Manager
What were you doing before you came to Social Tables? Account Management at Livingsocial
What do you like to do outside of work? Be a wifey in my new home!
Talk about your favorite Core Value: Committed to Quality is my favorite because I pride myself on my work ethic and dedication to the customer.
Talk about your favorite Social Tables event: Chivaris 2016 dancing the night away with all of you crazy kids!
What makes you weird? I love love love…CATS!
Cheers from Peers:
- awesome job bringing in that huge deal!
- Wonderful tip yesterday to counter a reduced price with a better payment plan. Keep sharing those expert tricks with me!
- UJA and Columbus Convention Center — two amazing wins. Incredible job this month Gina!
- Great on the propose demo!
- Great work getting to the top of the pack with phone activity (and with USAF- heard the training was amazing).
- I’ve really enjoyed working with you more closely since the RevOrg. Glad you’re on the team!
- Thanks for your help thinking through what collateral might be helpful for CSMS!
- Great job whipping Fairmont into shape!
- Thank you for an awesome evening!!!! Appreciate your help and support with USAF! To many more wins together!
- 101% for the month!!!!!