Why Do We Have a Tabler of the Week?
We periodically interview one of our amazing co-workers to highlight on our culture blog. A great culture is 100% about the people that drive it. We come from different places, backgrounds, and experiences and all add a lot of spice to this workplace.
Tabler of the Week: Mika Nur
Tabler Since: October 25, 2016
Hails From: Northern Virginia
Proud Alumni Of: Georgetown University
What is your role at Social Tables? Sales Development Representative
What were you doing before you came to Social Tables? Business development at Water Street Partners
What do you like to do outside of work? Shoot/direct music videos, record music and drink whiskey.
Talk about your favorite Core Value: Hospitality Matters. This is my favorite core value because it really makes a difference — both in the office and when dealing with customers. We mirror the culture of the industry we serve, and I think people notice and appreciate that.
Talk about your favorite Social Tables event: The Social Tables Holiday Party was definitely my favorite event. It was my first significant Social Tables event where I got to celebrate with my coworkers. Watching Robert Brownstein tear up the dance floor was life-changing.
What makes you weird? As a refugee who’s never lived in the same place for too long — I’ve learned to be open to new experiences and people. With that said, what makes me weird is that I come into most situations with no assumptions or preconceived notions. This attitude has enabled me to find people and hobbies I genuinely love and enjoy.
Cheers from Peers:
- Way to get after it at 8:49. Keep pushing! #cheers
- Awesome work this month Mika, keep grinding and the results will show/grow.
- Excited to get after it over the phone with you this morning!
- Great job banging out activities this week, Austin and I both noticed and appreciated the extra effort! Keep it up and let us know how we can help!!!
- Mika — just wanted to let you know how proud I am for having such a productive week! You were close to the top for two consecutive days with a record number of activities completed. Lets bring the same level of enthusiasm that you brought to the office the later part of the week to tomorrow and Tuesday. Lets get after it TOGETHER this — I’m here to support you.
- Keep leading the pack on activity my man. Set the bar for the rest of the team.
- Crushing dials, connects and demos!!!!!!
- 120!!!!!! KILLING IT! CONGRATS ON WINNING THE COMPETITION YESTERDAY :)
- way to work your buns off this week and every week
- 119 calls in 1 day!!! You’re a superstar!!!
- AWESOME WORK KEEPING YOUR ACTIVITY HIGH THIS MONTH. Definitely something I strive for!
- Way to kill it this month with activity and consistently scheduling demos!
- keep crushing it!
- YOU ARE A STAR
- cheers to your ACTIVITY!!!!! you are killin it :)
- Nice hat trick! Can you rub some of that magic on me???? Plz and thanx
- Awesome to see you leading the pack in Activity on the month. Keep it going!