Why Do We Have a Tabler of the Week?
We periodically interview one of our amazing co-workers to highlight on our culture blog. A great culture is 100% about the people that drive it. We come from different places, backgrounds, and experiences and all add a lot of spice to this workplace.
Tabler of the Week: Ray Miller
Tabler Since: August 2013
Hails From: Cumberland, MD
Proud Alumni Of: University of Richmond
What is your role at Social Tables? I’m the Senior Marketing Operations Manager — I manage tracking, metrics, and processes for our marketing team.
What were you doing before you came to Social Tables? Before Social Tables I sold pricing strategies for a major consumer packaged goods company as well as worked for a lobbyist in DC.
What do you like to do outside of work? I love to watch soccer, cook, hang out on my patio and play video games.
Talk about your favorite Core Value: My favorite ST core value is Everyday’s a School Day, when I first came to Social Tables I had never heard of Salesforce, SaaS, or Marketing Operations. Social Tables gave me the ability to learn fast and grow into where I am today. I’ve never spent a day here not learning.
Talk about your favorite Social Tables event: My favorite Social Tables event was 2014 Holiday House Party where we had a surprise visit from the DC PD. Ask me about it sometime.
What makes you weird? I don’t believe in time — I think that time is a circle and that if you really try hard enough you can be in any moment of your life. Because of that I think that you should always try to enjoy every moment because you can always go back to that moment!
Cheers from Peers:
- You’re awesome!
- Very excited about GTM. Thanks!
- Loved our brainstorm session!
- I apologise on behalf of the other 24–25-year-olds in the room- that was a great meeting and very informative! Thank you so much for your hard work and long hours with implementing the new system-I greatly appreciate it.
- My goal has changed 5 times in the 15 months I’ve been at ST and I think this is the first time its ever been backed by viable data. Really excited to see how this process works out. Don’t be afraid to give us direction as to what our roles are in ensuring this operates efficiently.
- Great planning meeting last week. Super helpful. Thank you for taking the initiative to set that up.
- Thanks for helping put out the fires that existed around INBD Lead routing. I know days like that are never fun, but am confident we accomplished more than just fixing the routing by addressing it swiftly.
- Thanks for being on the panel at Village Council today. I appreciate the perspectives and participation!
- Cheers to getting the page to pull into the lead form. 99% there and I’m excited to have that up and running for the team. Great job.
- Thank you for getting GTM all up to speed on the new site.
- Thank you for continuing to put process in place for our team. It’s a weak spot of mine and I appreciate you being on top of it for the team.
- Thanks for sharing your ideas and highlighting areas of improvement.
- I want to thank everyone for coming the offsite with all prep work done and very thought through. I know it was a lot of information to compile but I hope the exercise of reflecting on the quarter helped you feel setup for success in Q2. I had a ton of fun and feel energized about Q2 hearing everyone’s plans for what’s next.
PS sorry we didn’t go grab drinks after because I had a meeting :(
- Thanks for always thinking of new and amazing ways to leverage SFDC to show accurate, clean data!
- Thanks for all your hard work on the Zuora reboot — I’m excited to have it roll out!