Books on Sociopathy
There are many more excellent books on this subject—but this is where I’d send a person to get started. Check out my Listmania to find specific titles you’re interested in. If a book has helped you more than any other and you want to see it on this list, please email me. I’m happy to add more.
- Predators: Pedophiles, Rapists, And Other Sex Offenders, by Anna C. Salter
- Without Conscience: The Disturbing World of the Psychopaths Among Us, by Robert D. Hare
- The Sociopath Next Door, by Martha Stout
- The Mask Of Sanity: An Attempt To Clarify Some Issues About The So-Called Psychopathic Personality, by Hervey Cleckley
- The Other Side of Charm: Your Memoir, by H.G. Beverly (I’m adding my own because the story brings the concept to life.)
- Psychopath Free: Recovering from Emotionally Abusive Relationships With Narcissists, Sociopaths, & Other Toxic People, by Peace
- Red Flags of Love Fraud: 10 Signs You’re Dating a Sociopath, by Donna Andersen
Websites and Blogs on Sociopathy
I know there are many, so again, please email me if you want to recommend one for my list. This is just a starting place.