SODA Partnership Pledge
SODA partners are committed to working together for the good of Surrey. We recently discussed how we would all like to work together.
- We recognise that while data tools and approaches are a useful tool to innovate, they are rarely the whole solution. We’re therefore committed to working with colleagues and partners to understand the real nature of the challenges to be addressed with data analytics and how they can be solved
- We want to strike the right balance between strategy and delivery, getting things done and focusing on small realisable gains in agreed areas of opportunity
- We recognise this is a collaborative effort and will therefore commit the right level of resources, which includes people’s time, to each project that we embark on together
- We will work quickly where possible, failing fast and celebrating successes and learning in the open
- We will maintain a positive attitude and we will encourage lively, open and honest discussions, sometimes conceding our own priorities for the benefit of the group
- We will all champion SODA and help it succeed, campaigning for the best use of data analytics for the benefit of Surrey residents