Proof of History Goes Global
The Solana community has grown to over 50,000 international blockchain enthusiasts all over the world.
Thank you to everyone who’s joined our community over the last several weeks. We’ve reached over 33k telegram members, 5k Twitter followers, and many tens of thousands have expressed interest in presales.
Check out the spread of our community members on this neat scatter plot Raj whipped up on a weekend! (We can’t get his nose out of the graphs and spreadsheets.)
Shout out to the Canary Islands! Way to represent.
We’ve come such a long way since we first publicized our whitepaper in January.
What to look forward to next
- We’ve got a pretty large release coming around the corner. We’ll leave the details to our upcoming newsletter, but think wallets.
- A full report on our current multinode testnet stats and data. We’re above 250k TPS on the multinode testnet!
- Say hi to us at Crossing the Crypto Chasm (Solana, Coinbase, Brave, Helium, Open Garden) on July 19th at 6pm.
- We’re also traveling to Asia this week and next and will be at Korea Blockchain Week in Seoul and NIFTY in Hong Kong. Get in touch with Raj Gokal if you’re around.
- We’re planning a fun event (possibly a hackathon) in SF in the coming weeks. Look out for the details in coming posts.
Haven’t joined yet?
Check out our community page, where we also have a livestream of our July 19th Crossing the Crypto Chasm event with Helium, Coinbase, Orange, Brave, and Open Garden. We’ll see you there!
Thanks again Solana community! We’re looking forward to the next couple months of milestones that will prove to really evolve the next frontier of blockchain technology.