How to withdraw your NFTs from Binance NFT
Hi everyone. Firstly, a big thank you for participating in Solv’s IVO event. This handy guide is for those of you who participated through Binance NFT.
During the IVO, users were able to purchase Vouchers containing $SOLV, at a unit price of 0.7USDT per SOLV token. The tokens within these Vouchers will unlock over 6 months according to a linear release mode.
Please follow the following steps to withdraw Solv Vouchers from the Binance NFT platform:
- Find the Solv Voucher NFT you purchased on the Binance NFT platform User Center (https://www.binance.com/en/nft/balance). Click “Withdraw”.
2. Select the NFT you would like to withdraw, and click “Confirm”.
3. Click “Add a Wallet” to connect your MetaMask wallet. Make sure it is connected to the BSC Network.
4. Click “Withdraw”. Note: You will need to pay 0.0025 BNB in withdrawal fees.
5. Go to Solv platform and connect your Metamask wallet. Go to the dropdown menu under Account and click My Assets > Exchange Tickets.
6. Select your SOLV Binance Regular NFT and click “Convert”.
7. Click “Approve” then “Convert” to convert your Solv Voucher NFT into a Solv Flexible Voucher.
8. You will be able to see your Solv Flexible Vouchers on your “My Assets” page of your dashboard.
And that’s it! Now that you have converted your NFT to a Flexible Voucher and brought it on-chain, it will be empowered by the same functions that Vouchers purchased on the Solv platform have.
The team here at Solv would again like to thank Solv Voucher holders, Solv Protocol community, and the Binance NFT team for making this IVO a success!
Founded in 2020, Solv Protocol is a decentralized marketplace for the minting and trading of NFTs that represent financial ownership, also known as “Vouchers”. Solv aims to resolve one of the most pressing problems in the emerging field of DeFi — the absence of an efficient and flexible tool to express complicated financial contracts. And by bringing Vouchers to the table, Solv offsets that gap.
Apply to be a part of the Seahorse Initiative!