Image Cluster Critique
Image Cluster on the Pinterest Board for my thesis topic : https://www.pinterest.com/songleedesign/thesis/
Feedback and insights on my Image cluster:
- Most of them are clinical images and information. (It’s not good or bad)
- “Stop the negative self-talk” poster stands out from other images. It focuses on creating positive messages and encouraging healthy mental and emotional health.
- There are many apps that promotes health and wellness out there. Not sure if it will be a right approach for my topic.
- Two different paths are noticed: raising public awarness vs. (personal and private) promoting self-awarness. Both are equally important but completely different from each other and solves different problems.
- It would be valuable to research other disorders that require strict diet or life-style and see how people deal with the diseases and everyday situations. (i.e. Crohn’s Disease, Diabetes, The Celiac Disease and Diverticular Disease)
- It will be crucial to think about if the goal is to provide emotional/metal support or accurate clinical knowledge or information? Is it going to be a public campaign? or a private service catered for individuals?
I’m going to the PCOS symposium in Atlanta, GA on Friday. The PCOS Awareness Symposium is the largest event globally dedicated to Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. The symposium brings together clinicians, researchers, hundreds of women with PCOS and their supporters for a day of sharing experiences, insights and the latest updates about the condition.
The PCOS symposium aims to help women and girls affected by PCOS become proactive about their health and discover strategies and resources to help overcome their symptoms and reduce their risk for life-threatening related diseases.
Presentations and lectures will cover topics like:
- PCOS Nutrition, Exercise and Lifestyle Management
- Improving Fertility in Women with PCOS
- Preventing Cardiovascular Disease, Diabetes and Other Complications in Women with PCOS
- Creating a PCOS Treatment Plan
- Integrative Care Approaches to PCOS
- Managing the Psychological Impacts of PCOS
- Hair and Skin Treatment Options for Women with PCOS
- PCOS in Adolescents: Early Diagnosis and Intervention
- PCOS Awareness and Advocacy
- And more
I’m very excited to learn more about the disorder, meet fellow ladies and experts at the conference. I believe that attending this conference will definitely narrow down my path and give me valuable insights for my thesis.