Matthew Buchsbaum of UBS Financial Services Faces 11 Investor Complaints Over UBS YES Strategy Losses
Investors Allege that Matthew Buchsbaum Failed to Disclose Material Risks and Made Unsuitable Investment Recommendations
Our securities fraud lawyers are investigating claims involving financial Matthew Buchsbaum and the UBS Yield Enhancement Strategy. We advocate for investor rights nationwide. To set up a free, strictly confidential review of your case, please call 866–827–3202 and contact our legal team today.
Matthew Stern Buchsbaum (CRD#: 2220565) is a licensed FINRA broker and registered investment advisor (RIA). Since 2015, Mr. Buchsbaum has been employed at UBS Financial Services in New York, New York. Previously, he was also associated with Credit Suisse (2003 to 2015).
Customer Complaints: Matthew Buchsbaum of UBS Financial Services
According to FINRA’s BrokerCheck, Matthew Buchsbaum is currently facing at least eleven different investor complaints. As of July of 2019, these specific complaints are also still listed as ‘pending’:
● Excessive trading and misrepresentation with respect to the UBS YES Strategy. Investor is seeking $1,000,000.
● Unsuitable investment recommendations and misrepresentations regarding the UBS YES Strategy. Customer is seeking $10,000,000.
● Unsuitability and misrepresentations related to an options trading strategy. Investor is seeking $500,000.
● Unsuitability and misrepresentations regarding recommendations to buy and hold options. Customer is seeking $800,000.
● Unsuitability and misrepresentations related to a buy and hold options strategy. Investor is seeking $421,868.58
- Misrepresentations and failure to disclose risks related to the UBS YES Strategy. Customer is seeking $10,000,000.
- Unsuitability and misrepresentation regarding an options overlay strategy investment. Investor is seeking $2,000,000.
- Unsuitable investment guidance and misrepresentations. Customer is seeking $530,000.
- Unsuitability and misrepresentation with respect to recommendations to invest in and hold an options overlay strategy. Investor is seeking $530,000 in damages.
- Material misrepresentations related to the UBS YES Strategy. Investor is seeking $100,000,000.
- Failure to disclosure material risks. Investor is seeking $500,000 in financial compensation.
Sonn Law Group has a great deal of experience in representing investors who have sustained losses due to the negligence or misconduct of their broker and/or brokerage firm, including cases involving complex options strategies. We will aggressively pursue claims to recover your Yield Enhancement Strategy or other investment losses.
If you are looking for an investment fraud attorney to review your rights and options, the investment fraud lawyers at Sonn Law Group represent individual and institutional investors who have lost money as a result of unsuitable investment advice, negligent advice, investment fraud or stockbroker misconduct. Our attorneys have helped to recover more than $250 million in assets lost to investment fraud, securities fraud, Ponzi schemes, and stockbroker misconduct. To set up a free, no obligation review of your case, please call us now at 866–827–3202 or contact us online.