Weekly Rune and Moon for 29 Sep — 5 Oct 2019
My favorite month is upon us! October is almost here and it’s time again to look at the runes, daily numerology, and Moon position for the coming week. The significator from geomancy for the week is Conjunctio or joining together.
Sunday, 29 September
- Numerology — 29/11 — Master Number — illumination
- Day — Sunday is a day governed by the Sun reflecting success, joy, protection, power, confidence, and health
- Rune — Kenaz (6) — Fire, torch, light, illumination, clarity, revelation, healing, love, transformation, creativity, awakening
- Human Design (I Ching) Moon Position — Gate 18 Line 6 Buddhahood describes the perfected form or the ability to allow Spirit to inform all action
- Astro Moon Position — Libra — balance, integrity, social, fair, justice/indecisive, judgmental
Given the influence of the Master Number 11, Sunday may bring revelation or illumination to a problem that has plagued us for a while. Whether this applies to our personal lives or to what we’re now experiencing on a societal level, it appears that today, Spirit will inform our thoughts and decisions. However, with the Moon in Libra, sometimes indecision results, so stay centered in your own Buddhahood.
Monday, 30 September
- Numerology — 30/3 — catalyst, triple aspects, mind/body/Spirit, imagination, Jupiter, Capricorn, Hecate, middle, past/present/future
- Day — Monday is a day governed by the Moon and involves healing and intuition along with feminine magicks
- Rune — Eihwaz (13) — Air/Fire, a connection between opposites, as above so below, the link between Spirit and form, protection, trance work
- Human Design (I Ching) Moon Position — Gate 32 Line 4 Right is might describes the ability to maintain a higher set of values during moments of disruption or change
- Astro Moon Position — Scorpio at 2:42 AM PDT — emotions may be in flux today with a focus on either/or thinking
Monday continues Sunday’s energy of Spirit informing our choices and actions with an emphasis on catalytic presence with the day’s three numerology. With the Moon traveling in Scorpio today, emotions may be in flux resulting in difficulty with boundaries and accepting input from others. Allowing Spirit to inform our experiences allows for a more dispassionate view to take focus.
Tuesday, 1 October
- Numerology — 1 — new beginnings, wholeness, unity
- Day — Tuesday is governed by Mars and is filled with passion and energy
- Rune — Berkano (18) — Earth, fertility, birth, family, protection, new beginnings, healing, growth, fruition, birch tree
- Human Design (I Ching) Moon Position — Gate 44 Line 2 Management recognizes patterns leading to more productive management
- Astro Moon Position — Scorpio — emotions may be influx today with a focus on either/or thinking; avoid jealousy.
New beginnings are possible today with an emphasis on management of self and/or others. Tuesday’s Mars energy is naturally passionate and can be utilized as an impetus for change or a new direction. However, Scorpio’s influence may provide the outlier if judgmental behavior ensues. This is where Berkano’s healing effect may be employed to protect or offset any turmoil Scorpio’s influence may cause.
Wednesday, 2 October
- Numerology — 2 — duality, polarity, balance, causation, reason, Moon, Aquarius
- Day — Wednesday is governed by Mercury and involves communication, reason, and intellectual expression
- Rune — Sowilo (16) — Fire, will, Spirit, energy, self-confidence, healing, Higher Self, illumination, link between Spirit and form
- Human Design (I Ching) Moon Position — Gate 43 Line 5 Progression suggests the feeling of measured change within relationships that appears to thwart progress, but in truth does not
- Astro Moon Position — Sagittarius at 4:45 AM PDT — adventure takes over suggesting an increased need for new experiences today. Focus on the bigger picture but not at the expense of details.
Patience may be at odds with our need for new experiences today and interactions with others may be challenged. Sowilo’s influence may provide enough awareness and clarity to keep us on the right track. The Moon’s position in Sagittarius may impact our focus and we may be more inclined toward fun instead of responsibility. Balance the larger picture with its necessary details or components.
Thursday, 3 October
- Numerology — 3 — catalyst, triple aspects, mind/body/Spirit, imagination, Jupiter, Capricorn, Hecate, middle, past/present/future
- Day — Thursday is governed by Jupiter and involves expansion and benevolence
- Rune — Ehwaz (19) — Water, change, momentum, intuitive bond, partnership, Merkaba, soul vehicle, mutual end, relationships, reciprocity
- Human Design (I Ching) Moon Position — Gate 9 Line 2 Misery loves company describes the desire to aligning focus with others
- Astro Moon Position — Sagittarius — an increased need for new experiences or adventure continues today. Focus on the bigger picture.
Although Misery loves company is the I Ching interpretation of today’s Human Design Moon position, it doesn’t suggest anything negative. But it does describe the energy of Thursday as a feeling of unity is growing either within our personal relationships or on a societal level suggesting more information or revelation is possible today. Jupiter’s expansive energy will add to this feeling as our focus is on something greater than our own individual concerns. Change is possible today as momentum grows.
Friday, 4 October
- Numerology — 4 — foundation, structure, Sun, Sagittarius, materialism, justice, elemental structure, divinity
- Day — Friday is governed by Venus and involves love, balance, and harmony
- Rune — Perthro (14) — Water, birth, womb, chance, Mimir, Well of Wyrd, childbirth, healing, understanding fate, cause/effect, synchronicity, cauldron, divination
- Human Design (I Ching) Moon Position — Gate 25 Line 4 Censorship indicates knowing when to speak and when to shut up.
- Astro Moon Position — Capricorn after 10:43 AM PDT — a reserved, inner focus and disciplined approach is favored today.
Friday’s energies create the space for observation and a reserved approach. Perthro’s influence suggests synchronicities will be experienced today or at least some cause and effect will play out causing us to think twice before offering an opinion. The unknown will be in play today and it’s best to take a more reserved attitude and approach.
Saturday, 5 October
- Numerology — 5 — change, Quintessence, Mercury, Cancer, sacred geometry, pentagram, safety, protection, elements
- Day — Saturday is governed by Saturn and involves binding, slowing, and resistance
- Rune — Tiwaz (17) — Air, spiritual warrior, faith, justice, Tyr, oaths, idealism, legal matters, sacrifice, self-discipline
- Human Design (I Ching) Moon Position — Gate 10 Line 6 The role model describes societal values and norms that both establish precedent and manifest into action
- Astro Moon Position — Capricorn — a reserved, inner focus and disciplined approach continue to be favored today.
The spiritual warrior and god, Tyr, makes an appearance today expressing justice and authority. Our integrity is at issue and we feel compelled toward a higher level of service, perhaps as a role model for others. Saturn creates a slowing effect on our experiences fostering a disciplined approach and attention to detail. We won’t miss much today, nor should we.
I’ve purposely waited to discuss the significator, Conjunctio until the end to illustrate how it provides an underlying structure to the week. A geomancy rune governed by Elemental Air and Mercury in Virgo, Conjunctio suggests intentional unity with others. Given the ongoing impeachment inquiry that’s happening, from that perspective, it appears that over the course of the coming week, there should be more people who sign on to the process.
However, if this information applies more to our individual lives, we may experience some resolution or new beginnings in our relationships with others. A potential exists this week for harmony and coming together with others in shared purpose, irrespective if that surrounds the impeachment inquiry or something of a more personal nature.
Saturday’s appearance by Tiwaz and the warrior energy of Tyr suggests we may find ourselves in the ultimate position of guiding others. If so, we should regard that position with the utmost integrity and purpose.
Until next time…
Blessings to all!
Originally published at https://www.imsteppingaside.com on September 29, 2019.