Weekly Rune & Moon for 10–16 November
As a new week begins, let’s take a look at the upcoming influences. Laetitia is the overall geomancy significator suggesting a week where we embrace joy and fellowship with others. As always, I’m looking at each day’s numerology, Elder Futhark rune, and Moon information derived from both traditional astrology and Human Design’s use of the I Ching. The runes appear below.
Sunday, 10 November
- Numerology — 10/1 — Sun, Leo, new beginnings, wholeness, unity, self, intuitive knowledge, Monad, First Cause, Aleph, Alpha, A
- Day — Sunday is a day governed by the Sun reflecting success, joy, protection, power, confidence, and health
- Rune — Mannaz (20) — Earth element, humanity, integration, mind/body/spirit connection, individual within society, thought rune, memory
- Human Design (I Ching) Moon position — Gate 51 Line 4 Limitation describes the ability to search out opportunity and rise to the challenge
- Astro Moon Position — action-oriented Aries until it moves into steady and patient Taurus at 3:18 PM PST
Sunday is a split energy day with the Moon in Fiery Aries in the morning followed by Earthy Taurus in the afternoon. New projects begun in the morning may find their completion in the afternoon as any limitations experienced are easily transcended. Engagement with others may make the journey that much more enjoyable.
Monday, 11 November
- Numerology — 11 — Master Number, illumination, Pisces
- Day — Monday is a day governed by the Moon and involves healing and intuition along with feminine magicks
- Rune — Wunjo (8) — Earth element, joy, wish rune, peace, fellowship, harmony, success, happiness
- Human Design (I Ching) Moon position — Gate 3 Line 5 Victimization indicates the willingness to stay true to one’s values irrespective of how others feel about that
- Astro Moon position — Taurus (patient, persevering, trustworthy)
As we observe Veteran’s Day, the Master number energy of 11 or illumination influences our awareness. Wunjo suggests harmony with others, yet it may also represent the harmony or security within to stay true to our own values if speaking truth to power today. If so, trust your intuition and allow your truth to resonate forth.
Tuesday, 12 November
- Numerology — 12/3 — Catalyst, triple aspects, mind/body/spirit, imagination, Jupiter, Capricorn, Gamma, G, the middle, analogy, virtue, past/ present/future, Hecate, triangle, 3 Norns of Fate (Urdh, Verdandi, Skuld), Aum, Atma/Buddhi/ Manas
- Day — Tuesday is governed by Mars and is filled with passion and energy
- Rune — Dagaz (23) — Water element, new day, dawn, endings and beginnings, conclusion, daylight, awakening, all doors open, all options available
- Human Design (I Ching) Moon position — Gate 24 Line 6 The Gift Horse suggests the inability to see or take advantage of opportunities
- Astro Moon position — Taurus (patient, persevering, trustworthy)
Elemental Fire can work for and against us depending on how well we control its effect. A three numerology coupled with fiery Mars energy may leave us feeling at loose ends today. However, the Moon in earthy Taurus may provide the focus necessary to realize that all doors are open right now and new beginnings are possible. In other words, if you allow Mars to provide the impetus and Taurus the focus you’ll be amazed at what you can accomplish today.
Wednesday, 13 November
- Numerology — 13/4 — foundation, structure, sensation, materialism, elements, Sun, Sagittarius
- Day — Wednesday is governed by Mercury and involves communication, reason, and intellectual expression
- Rune — Isa (11) — Water element, Norn (Verdandi) rune of the present, ice, becoming, stillness, will development, contraction, focus, consciousness, freezing unwanted behavior or circumstances
- Human Design (I Ching) Moon position — Gate 8 Line 1 Honesty describes limitation resulting in the necessity of shared experience
- Astro Moon position — chatty and social Gemini at 12:46 AM PST
Issues of a material nature may arise today and we may to deal with something unexpected, finding ourselves in a position of needing support from others. If feeling overwhelmed at any point, take time to align in Isa’s powerful stillness. Even though you may be accustomed to resolving your own problems, allow for the input from others and enjoy the shared experience.
Thursday, 14 November
- Numerology — 14/5 — change, fulfillment, Quintessence, Feminine, justice, pentagram, Seal of Solomon, protection from evil, safety
- Day — Thursday is governed by Jupiter and involves expansion and benevolence
- Rune — Perthro (14) — Water element, birth, womb, chance, well of Wyrd, childbirth, healing, understanding fate, cause/effect, synchronicity, cauldron, divination
- Human Design (I Ching) Moon position — Gate 16 Line 3 Independence describes enthusiasm that is both intrinsic and sustainable
- Astro Moon position — Gemini — social, chatty, studious, witty
Jupiter’s expansive energies coupled with the intrinsic enthusiasm found in the Human Design Moon position suggest an underlying feeling of benevolence today. Laetitia, the week’s significator also supports positive interaction with others as does the Moon in Gemini. So, all in all, today may suggest a change in mood or perspective. Be alert to any synchronicities that arise.
Friday, 15 November
- Numerology — 15/6 — Higher Self, harmony, balance, perfection, benevolence, peace, health, truth, marriage, rebirth, Merkaba, Venus, Taurus
- Day — Friday is governed by Venus and involves love, balance, and harmony
- Rune — Hagalaz (9) — Water element, witch rune, Hella, destruction within intentional boundaries, hail, Norn (Urdh) rune of the past
- Human Design (I Ching) Moon position — Gate 45 Line 5 Leadership indicates the understanding that a leader must emerge in any given situation
- Astro Moon position — Gemini until Cancer at 8:15 AM PST suggesting emotions may be in flux and retreat from chaotic energies may be necessary
Sometimes we need a little witch energy to take control of a situation and with the presence of Hagalaz, the second Norn rune appearing this week, we have just that. Hagalaz transforms within a fixed structure, similar to when a witch casts a spell within a circle or cauldron or some other type of container. Emotions could be in flux with the Moon moving into Cancer so allow for a Higher Self focus to achieve inner balance and peace.
Saturday, 16 November
- Numerology — 16/7 — magick, original creation, balance between dark/light, divine, seven octaves, septenate universe, Pleiades, 7 Rays, Moon, Aries
- Day — Saturday is governed by Saturn and involves binding, slowing, and resistance
- Rune — Raidho (5) — Air element, soul journey, partnership, process over goal, harmonious movement, integration, rhythm, cycles, justice
- Human Design (I Ching) Moon position — Gate 52 Line 1 Think before you speak describes the feeling when you stop and allow yourself to think before speaking
- Astro Moon position — Cancer indicating emotions may still be in flux and retreat from chaotic energies may be necessary.
An interesting synchronicity exists between today’s seven numerology and the Human Design Moon position suggesting the need to balance thoughts with emotions, allowing both to settle before engaging with others. Emotions may still be somewhat chaotic today and with the additional influence of Elemental Air we may overreact before thinking things through. Should that occur, allow yourself time for calm to return before continuing the conversation.
I view each day’s rune as the primary or underlying influence for each day but sometimes other influences are just as strong, and when patterns or synchronicities arise, I’m drawn to their message.
After drawing the runes and placing them in the pattern for the week, I noticed that five Water element runes comprised Monday through Friday. An Earth element rune begins the week and an Air element rune ends it. So right away, that tells me that intuition is strong this week reinforced by Monday’s eleven energy, Dagaz on Tuesday, Isa’s eleven energy on Wednesday, and Hagalaz’s presence on Friday.
Laetitia, the geomancy significator for the week, appears to pave the way for positive interactions opening the path to fellowship with others especially on Wednesday when support from others becomes necessary. So, if we’re accustomed to an independent nature, view Wednesday’s events as not only an opportunity but a true gift to embrace harmony with others, particularly if it means stepping outside your own comfort zone.
Until next time…
Blessings to all!
Originally published at https://www.imsteppingaside.com on November 10, 2019.