Here we go again. The “agile” team of remote developers you hired turned out to be order-takers who actually aren’t that great at taking orders. A two-day project turns into a two-week project because they can’t get the API to work. And the deliverable deadline goes off the rails because of a bug that should have been spotted a mile away. Not only that, you didn’t hear about these roadblocks until your bi-monthly update meeting — days after the fact. There’s got to be a better way to get the code you need on time and with more than bare-minimum functionality.
With SOUTHWORKS, you get more experienced teams who own every aspect of the project by thinking beyond the reqs, anticipating problems that others miss, and taking more initiative.
Now you can:
- Get a partner who’s willing to challenge the status quo, give honest advice, and present unconventional ideas for your project
- Create products that are built to last, so you don’t have to rebuild them later
- Deliver more than just the product, but also demonstrate new processes and best practices that your own teams can use
- Get big-picture thinking that considers things like long-term maintenance, health of the overall system, impact on existing code, and breaking down requirements into more refined tasks
- Work with a committed team that goes the extra mile to make your project successful — whether it’s sending an extra email, creating a PowerPoint, making 10 phone calls to get the answer they need, or whatever else it takes
- Expand the variety of projects you can do by tapping into a team of 250+ developers with deep experience in Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, serverless technologies, containers, agile, and more
Only SOUTHWORKS brings this “own it, bring it, prove it” approach to every project. It’s how you make everything right.