Now you can suggest new content for Sparrho.com
Can’t find the paper or journal you need? 😱 Let us know what you would like to see (and pin) on Sparrho!
According to a recent study, there are over 2.5 million scientific papers published each year. That’s a lot of content to search through.
Luckily, we are here to help you discover the latest research relevant to you.
Our AI already looks through over 45,000 scientific sources daily, but now we want to hear what publications you think are important for us to reference.
So, we have added a new feature for you to quickly suggest a paper by its DOI or title/authors/year. You can also suggest a journal.
Your suggestions go straight to our user wishlist to help our tech team prioritise the most requested sources for scientific content.
How does it work?
- Start a search and if there are no results or they are not relevant, click on the ‘Suggest a paper to be added’ link.
2. Enter as much information as possible (DOI, paper title, authors’ names, journal name) in the text field that pops up.
3. If you want to suggest a specific journal to be searched, either select ‘Follow Search’ or ‘Modify my Search’.
4. Type in the name of the journal in the ‘Include these journals’ field.
5. If you can’t find your desired journal, select the ‘Suggest one’ link above the field and send us your suggested journal title.
Your suggestion will be automatically sent to our wishlist and tell us which are the most in-demand publications to add to Sparrho.
Thanks for helping to make our platform better! 👍