SynthVault Claim Drop | SPIP-105
If you missed out on the SPIP-105 discussions, get up to date via this article. TLDR: SynthVault harvest will reduce, so make sure you harvest before each drop!
The next 1% drop will occur sometime this week, probably Tuesday or Wednesday, so please ensure you have performed a SynthVault harvest to receive the current 4% rate.
HodlersHub | Community Interview
Thanks to @HodlersHub for reaching out and interviewing some contributors from the community. And a big thanks to the community members who took the time to answer the questions, there is some cool information on distributed organisations and especially the earlier stages of the project to read up on.
With the volatile situation around LUNA & UST throughout the week, the UST price changes caused the SPARTA:UST liquidity caps to be reached. This led to some reactive raises of the caps:
USDT also had some very brief peg troubles during the week which when combined with some SPARTA price volatility led to the pool’s caps being hit. They were raised:
The BTCB pool also reached its caps and was raised accordingly:
Whalestats tracks up to 4000 of the largest BNB Chain wallets (the “whales”) and provides some helpful metrics and data for users.
- Tweet 1: Most Traded — Top 2000 Wallets — 11 MAY
- Tweet 2: Most Used Contract — Top 100 Wallets — 14 May
- Tweet 3: Most Used Contract — Top 1000 Wallets — 13 May
Don’t forget to Vote for SPARTA each week Spartans!
Weekly Community Call / Hangout
These are currently hosted every Wednesday but are subject to change based on community feedback and availability. When the time is confirmed each week we will do our best to share a reminder via the socials but this can be difficult due to the distributed nature of the project and organisers.
Weekly LearnToEarn Quiz
Congratulations to the winners of the weekly Spartan Protocol LearnToEarn quiz. The theme this week was to remind us about sustainable incentives and why we do not have a single-staking program
There is a new #LearnToEarn quiz up and live for Spartans keen to learn and win some SPARTA in the process!
Don’t forget to ask in the social channels if you are not sure! The community is there to help and these quizzes are all about learning!
Our community collates the public Spartan Protocol data into a PDF report each month covering Google Search (impressions, clicks, devices, keywords & geographical) & Twitter analytics. You can find the full April report here.
GitHub Activity — Spartan DApp
- Added logic to handle WBNB address being handed into the URL params
- This is especially important with the URL generated by the API which CMC & CG use and potentially display for users who are searching for listed token markets
- Added logic to handle WBNB in the URL param (not particularly important, as we don’t generate a link anywhere for this, but still handy for future-proofing)
- Added a ‘confirm asym’ notification with a confirm slider button when adding or removing liquidity asymmetrically
- Changed the end date for a BondVault item to display ‘100% Claimed’ once a user has claimed 100% of their Bond instead of continuing to show a date
- Re-enabled the Ankr public RPC
GitHub Activity — Spartan Site
- Created a new branch in prep for building the alternate style website
- Create an alternative style mockup then review and build for ‘A/B comparisons’ with the other new website
GitHub Activity — Spartan V3 Contracts
- Added general BEP20 functions (tsf, mint, burn etc)
GitHub Activity — Spartan Docs
GitHub Activity — Spartan <> Bram NFTs
Completed, all that remains is distribution! Please be patient and allow the contributors time to work out how these NFTs will be distributed. In the meantime please check out Bram on Twitter and show your support!
- Distribute the NFTs
GitHub Activity — Spartan Subgraph
volRollingSPARTA && volRollingTOKEN && volRollingUSDto
- Created a new
MetricsPoolHourentity to help track rolling 24hr volume as an alternative to the current behaviour where it resets to zero at the start of each day
- Calculate the
hourStartand hand in to new
- Every time
updateDayMetricsis called, run additional logic to update the
metricPoolHr(this is not optimal efficiency and involves some double-handling but sync speed is still acceptable)
- Also update the daily
volRollingUSDwhich is a rolling figure and in theory should be identical to
volSPARTetc when the daily entity finalises and closes out, but not identical during an incomplete day (most recent) until the end of that day
checkPoolMetricsHour()function added to handle all the initial setup logic for each hourly 'candle' (this rolls back to the protocol's first block and builds a bunch of empty hourlies upon first pool interaction which is not optimal efficiency, but good for error handling)
GitHub Activity — Spartan API
Pool && Pools
- Pull in new volTOKEN API call to replace the temporary volQuote figure (this gives API-callers a more exact token volume figure)
GitHub Activity — Spartan Resources
GitHub Activity — Arena Contracts
GitHub Activity — Spartan V2 Contracts
- Website: https://spartanprotocol.org/
- DApp: https://dapp.spartanprotocol.org/
- Documentation: https://docs.spartanprotocol.org/
- GitHub: https://github.com/spartan-protocol
Spartan Protocol is at its core, a community-built and run project. In this vein, the more contributors the better. There is a great opportunity for community members to contribute, please reach out in the community channels if you are interested.
Engage with the community and contributors
Where to find out about all the latest updates or suggest improvements — get involved.